1. Can't log on the game

Hello i'm new and i can't log on the game,
    my account was activated on the website but i can't play,
    i have restart the game,
    delete the realmlist and past it.
    Can anyone help me ?

2. can you be more specific?

You need to log-in in game by using warmane accout name ( not email address) + password.
    What error message do you get ?

3. I am facing a similar problem. Initially, I had authenticator enabled, but I am getting the issue even with authenticator disabled ingame and complete disable too. I have re-enabled authenticator now and it is not even asking me for a code ingame (You get a pop up the first time).
    I get the error message saying "information you entered is not valid and contact blizzard....etc"

After 3-4 attempts, it just keeps telling me that "Could not log into World Of Warcraft at this time. Please try again later."

I am using the correct info with my login id (not email) and correct password. Yesterday, I managed to log in after about 4 times this happened. So my initial thought that the server was down is not true either. Maybe login server issues? Does not seem like a time out as I get the message instantly. Internet connection is fine too.

I have tried deleting cache and account info. Even deleted config.wtf and replaced witht he default one(that came with the warmane client ofc). Still nothing.

After restarting the client several times and spamming the login info (with 5-10 minute breaks), I managed to log in after 1 hour or so. Then after some time, I decided to see if the problem is persistent or has been fixed. So, I logged out again, and voila, cant log back in. Same set of messages - information not valid for a few times followed by cannot log in at this time.

I tried connecting to other WotLK servers. All 4 I tried are working fine. Problem is limited to Warmane.

I am pretty sure this is a login server issue at this stage. Hope its fixed soon.
    Edited: September 20, 2017 Reason: extra info

4. the problem continues...

Some solution for this problem?

HELP US GM?Where are the GM`s???

5. You see, Vitra? this actually IS great thread. There are too many people who can't log in, including me, and we have no response for any GM or anybody who's in charge. So you can stop bother and if you can't help, or just don't want to, just leave

6. New here. Just downloaded from Warmane. Launched Wow.exe. Put in the Warmane account info and password but am unable to log on. Am I missing a step?

7. I am a new player trying to login to the wotlk servers and i am having some issues. when i checked the realmlist file it is set properly for logon.warmane.com but it still takes me to the blizzard server...could really use some help guys.

8. I am a new player trying to login to the wotlk servers and i am having some issues. when i checked the realmlist file it is set properly for logon.warmane.com but it still takes me to the blizzard server...could really use some help guys.
    Did you download WOTLK from Warmane's website or you got it from somewhere else?

If you downloaded it via Torrent then when WOTLK is 100% downloaded, move it away from the "Torrent" folder to some other folder.

In your realmlist the only line is logon.warmane.com or there are other entries as-well?

9. So , we can't play the game bagamias pual in mrotia voistii

10. Might just be. I loged in now just fine but yesterday tried over 50 times and it displayed the same message. Server wasn't full at the time (it was around 1AM).

11. For some reason i cannot log in to my WoW 3.3.5 Client. I am using my profile name (not my mail) and the password i have checked many times (wich is right since it works on this site). I have tried using the realmlist addres aswell but it doesn't help.

When i try to log in using the correct or uncorrect password, it only loads for about 20 seconds and then i get the message "Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support at Blizzards Official site, and ofc they don't condone private servers.

Please help me!

12. For some reason i cannot log in to my WoW 3.3.5 Client. I am using my profile name (not my mail) and the password i have checked many times (wich is right since it works on this site). I have tried using the realmlist addres aswell but it doesn't help.

When i try to log in using the correct or uncorrect password, it only loads for about 20 seconds and then i get the message "Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support at Blizzards Official site, and ofc they don't condone private servers.

Please help me!
    make sure your password isn't to long. the clients limited to i believe 16 character passwords. the website will accept long. if your password is more than 16 change it to 16 or less and you should be able to log in.

123 Last