1. Brewfest

Brewfest Boss is broken, won't let you activate him via talking to him.

Has anyone made a bug report on this yet?

2. Yes we tryed on lordaeron too but u cant start the fight with him. :/

3. Guess I'll have to wait on getting my fresh druid's ezmode trinkets

4. In there right now and not working.

5. Yep. It's bugged. Standing here now and can't attack him...

6. Also the quest that gives 40token with horde/alliance cities dont work. no mobs there.

7. Also the quest that gives 40token with horde/alliance cities dont work. no mobs there.
    If you refer to the elekks quest it works on icecrown

8. Also the quest that gives 40token with horde/alliance cities dont work. no mobs there.
    i thought so too, you gotta get drunk to see them...

9. i thought so too, you gotta get drunk to see them...
    U must equip goggle for that quest

10. u dont need the goggle, u just need to get drunk

11. Plz don't derail the thread, that quest works just fine, just because some guys doesn't know how to read the quest description doesn't make it bugged.

We are Talking about Direbrew here, the activation dialogue does not appear.

12. wondering when they plan on fixing this, and if they plan on extending brewfest for the amount of days that it was completely unavailable.

13. wondering when they plan on fixing this, and if they plan on extending brewfest for the amount of days that it was completely unavailable.
    Proterean said on the Bugtracker, they will fix the boss as soon as possible. Please be patient. The dev's are also only humans, demanding something and expecting immediate fixes is wrong. Keep in mind all they do is for free, we should be gratefull they even want to do it!

12 Last