1. Shadow Priest LF Guild (French baguette with massiv XP wotlk)

Hi everyone, sorry for my basic English i'm not the best but i guess it will be understandable so don't judge me too fast as a ******ed guy, thanks.

I'm new on this server (like 3 days /played) and i'm looking for a PVE GUILD.

BUT ! AND THATS A BIG BUT !
    as you read i'm ONLY 3 DAYS PLAYED, it means i'm ******* LOW GS BLBBLBLBLBLBLBLBBL

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT ! AND THERE IS THE BIG POINT !

I have 4 years experience on wotlk beating this ****tty arthas lich king EVERY MONDAY during 4 YEARS as SHADOW PRIEST ! (I can share any videos with my gameplay of every boss in Icecrown but lich king because i recorded it once for an apply like 2 years ago on another server).

I KNOW PERFECTLY my class/role/skills/dps/theorycraft/ .... bla bla bla
    I AM herbalism / alchimist 450 already
    I AM available EVERYDAY/night to raid with you
    MY ENGLISH SUXX BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND CALLS FROM RAID LEADER 100% (anyway i can do it without any help / sound / screen cuz ICC / sanctum are too easy, and if i die as SP with my fk** dispersion with my future ingineer boots i must be a ******).

I'm just looking for players to play with and i'm pretty sure as a smart guy you are you will not stop reading this after seeing i'm (1k5 GS LOL XD PTDR T KI)

Done.

ahh and my name in game is Darkdora

ps : i"m 22 yo, got a job but still available and best part is my 1go/s as internet co

SEE YA

2. ahhh and i'm multiglad wotlk aswell as SP / mage and SP / rogue (i prefer SP / mage) i guess it's usefull to precise :)