1. 105 VP to Spend

I'm making my first warrior on Icecrown and I'd like a few suggestions on which items to buy with these vote points. To provide some info: I'll be playing both PvP and PvE; I won't buy additional items for coins; my race will be human - I know, sorry for the cliché. What I had in mind was weapons, two trinkets and other good off parts not available with EoT or ICC dungeons.

2. ToC5 Trinket - Banner of Victory is a solid choice since farming is really hard due ninjas, multirollers and low chance drop.
    And two 239 weapon I think would be best. Though you can get their drops easier.

3. You should get ToC25 gear and 1 weapon. Wouldn't bother with trinkets. If you can buy battered hilt with gold go get Quel'delar aside from that you can easily get Needle encrusted scorpion from PoS and banner from ToC5.
    Edited: September 20, 2017

4. Thanks for the feedback. About trinkets, I'd really like to avoid farming those two since it's so time consuming. Also I forgot to mention that it's basically my first toon on the realm so I won't have that much gold for expensive BoE items.

I did some digging on the store and this is what I found - tell me if I'm missing something or if I'm wrong, this is my first warrior so I'm not completely sure of my choices. The two best weapons (considering the human racial) seemed to be these two:

I couldn't find other good 239 weapons. As far as trinkets, as mentioned I'd go with:

Banner of Victory
    Mjolnir Runestone (Same as Needle but more reliable proc)
    These two seem like a solid choice but I'm not completely sure so please feel free to comment on this. For the rest of the gear I'm trying to keep in mind that I can buy 245 head, shoulders, ring and thrown weapon for EoT. The only cheap BoE items I'll be able to afford are probably Wodin, ToC wrist and maybe Battered Hilt, so that means I'll need back, chest, gloves, belt, legs and boots - plus a 1H weapon and shield for PvP. Here are some good options on the store, tell me what you think:

5. If you plan on getting a shield for pvp only purposes buy the furious one, far superior to pve ones when it comes to pvp

6. Oh I see, thanks for the info. Does that also apply for the 1H weapon for PvP? I'm having a hard time deciding which of the off parts to buy since after weapons and trinkets I'm left with enough points for only three items.

7. Alright. Right now after weapons and trinkets I'm left with 46 points, so I'm torn between the furious 1h and shield and getting the available 239 items - legs, belt and back. Will having the furious shield and weapon help a lot in PvP? Is it worth spending the points over some 1h and shield from FoS, PoS or HoR?