1. same things happened to me here.i hardly speak to any one in game .how i got banned from advertising? i dont even speak in global or any chat channel.

2. I also got banned for trying to buy an item... Im a supporter of this server from a very long time i have no idea why they did that :(

3. Are you guys using a VPN? It could be that you have stumbled upon an ip that was permanently banned.

4. nope , i was playing the game for ~2h then i got the ban

5. I dont really know whats a VPN but i highly doubt im using it. Im using a standard internet connection.

6. Same here I only joke around with people in trade and global and try to help out if someone asks and all of the sudden I got banned for advertising? I just want my account back so I can finish getting geared

7. Alright thanks for the info, we are investigating the issue.

8. Issue has been fixed. You guys should be able to log on to your accounts again.

9. 1st of all.. i wanna thank Warmane Stuff,i you guys are really good in your job,i got unabenned in like 1 hour. very many thanks! many many very!
    2nd.. i gonna find that lacker who made fun and laugh on my post bro i m gonna find you and camp you again and again i ll spend all my time to exuminate you!

10. 1st of all.. i wanna thank Warmane Stuff,i you guys are really good in your job,i got unabenned in like 1 hour. very many thanks! many many very!
    2nd.. i gonna find that lacker who made fun and laugh on my post bro i m gonna find you and camp you again and again i ll spend all my time to exuminate you!
    pls find me, i implore you

11. hey ive just returned from just under a years hiatus and ive noticed my account has been banned for advertising, whats going on?

12. Hello! My account was been banned for advertising. Im traded primals of global chat. Pls, warmane stuff unbanned my account.

13. hey ive just returned from just under a years hiatus and ive noticed my account has been banned for advertising, whats going on?
    Hello! My account was been banned for advertising. Im traded primals of global chat. Pls, warmane stuff unbanned my account.
    check here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2827896

First 12