1. Brewfest?

I'm just curious if the brewfest event does happen on warmane servers or not?
    Any help would be appreciated!

regards

2. Brewfest is only on the Wotlk Realms and for some reason its Pilgrim on Outland atm
    Edited: September 20, 2017

3. Brewfest is only on the Wotlk Realms and for some reason its Pilgrim on Outland atm
    Yeah nevertheless it would be nice if staff could provide information if they are planing to fix the event also for TBC. We had Ahun, so why not brewfest :)

4. It was reported as a bug that the event is missing and the status is "Fixed". Anyone knows from experience, when can we expect the event then?

5. Ingame tickets from my guild were answered with "There is no brewfest event", which doesnt sound like they will have it ready anytime soon.

6. Ingame tickets from my guild were answered with "There is no brewfest event", which doesnt sound like they will have it ready anytime soon.
    It is hard to catch up here the linkage between forum mods, devs, gm's and everything... I mean most likely if you are wondering about something you will not get an answer...
    Topic was made 3 days ago and the forum is more than inactive so the chance it was not seen by staff member may be close to zero, or if it is like this that means nobody checks it at all.

7. I got an empty stein and filled it with brew, but its unending amd i wanted to try other stuff. I deleted the item, now can't find a new one. Any fixes?

8. Has anyone gotten the Direbrew's Shanker or these mounts Great Brewfest Kodo , Swift Brewfest Ram to drop? I've done like 40 runs so far, and i haven't seen them once. Meanwhile Direbrew's Remote dropped like 4-5 times when it should have like 2% more chance to drop than the dagger.