1. Queue for specific heroics

Hi,

My ilvl is 184, and I can queue for random heroics, but if I try to select a specific heroic in the list it still tells me I need better gear (even though the requirement is ilvl 180). It is also saying this for normal mode FOS/POS/HOR/TOC (I believe the requirement for those is also 180). A friend who also just hit level 80 with me is having the same issue even though his ilvl is also above 180.

Does specific queuing not work on this server or is something else going on?

Thanks

2. Anybody know? I'm almost to the point where I don't actually need anything from the launch heroics and it's still telling me my gear isn't good enough. Everything I have is 187 or 200 except for a couple of 174 trinkets.

3. need better trinkets

4. No, it's not the same req. FOS/POS/HOR nm require higher ilvl than other heroics. I know HC versions require 200ilvl (or 219), not sure bout normals.
    Also, you gotta do the questline from dalaran to fos, then to be able to enter POS/HOR

5. I was going off the list of ilvl requirements in this table:

http://www.wowhead.com/dungeon-item-...s-wotlk-heroic

Which has launch HC as 180, NM FOS/POS/HOR as 180, 200 for HC FOS & POS and 219 for HC HOR.

My ilvl is definitely higher than 180, even with the 174 trinkets. I've manually calculated it at 185 now (mean ilvl of every equipped gear slot), and have an addon that gives me the same number, so regardless of whether NM FOS/POS/HOR require higher or not, I should be able to queue for launch heroics.

6. You should just go do some quests in icecrown and get a few thousand gold (you'll get that a lot faster than you'd think) and get a piece or two off the AH. They honestly don't even have to be for your class or spec, just get something which will bump your avg ilvl so you can queue for heroics

Edit: 600g for a ilvl 264 tanking ring (on horde at least). Just have that equipped until you're geared enough without it
    Edited: September 22, 2017

7. What an awesome behavior.
    No wonder there is always some 1k dps garbage in the RDF with absolutely useless items equipped.
    That's just the way this server is. Just as awesome behaviour as the requirement for the easiest of raids, and the general friendliness around this server. Besides, you always get a geared guy or two, and if you are one in a million and get only **** damage dealers it's still only a heroic dungeon which is nearly doable in the nude, while asleep

8. Thanks for the suggestions on raising ilvl, but as said above, my ilvl of equipped gear is above the requirement as it was set on official WOTLK servers. I could buy higher ilvl BOE epics and get my ilvl even higher, but at that point I would no longer need the gear from heroics or normal mode FOS/POS/HOR so something would clearly be wrong with the system. I was tanking naxx in worse gear than this when WOTLK came out.

I guess my question is this: Are the requirements different on this server? And if not, has anyone else encountered a situation like this (ilvl more than enough to queue, but the RDF system won't let you queue)?