1. Stuck on Logging into Game Server

Servers down or something? Very new player here, i was on about 5 minutes a couple of hours ago now it goes to where i pick a realm and am stuck on Logging into game server.

2. This happens usually i just close game and wait 5 minutes and then i open it again and it works haha you will get used to it.

3. Look into your config file and check if this line is in the file:
    Code:
    SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com"

4. I have problem logging in right now. Stuck at "Connecting"

5. yeah same
    what to do now? im bored :p

6. ye i got the same problem right now. realmlist is set. is the server down?

7. I connected for a brief moment, got dc 3 min later, and stuck on connecting again.

8. i deleted my cache. now im connected

9. SET realmlist "188.138.40.87" fixed my problem. Maybe logon server dns is failing idk.

10. i deleted my cache. now im connected

This worked for me too - thanks!

11. stuck on Log in at Connected

Hello guys,

I was playing on Lordaeron then got dc, now i am stuck at Log in at CONNECTED. I tried to delete cache, change set realmlist as explain in all the topics inside hte forum but now i don t know what else to do. I have also delete all and re dl the all content and still stuck at.

Can someone help me to solve this?

thanks you

12. Im in the same problem. Stuck on Log in at connected... I can enter to IceCrown but not to Lordaeron.

Did some of the think this dudes says but nothing
    Edited: November 8, 2017

13. Alliance just lost WG and the forces of evil which help them, are displeased :D

14. Im in the same problem. Stuck on Log in at connected... I can enter to IceCrown but not to Lordaeron.

Did some of the think this dudes says but nothing
    Yap, me too. Please let us know if you found a workaround.

12 Last