1. Any news on Hyjal?

Could we get any hint or official news when hyjal raid will be released?:)
    Thank you

2. On Retail .. BT patch was after 5 months of TBC release.

3. Is the rep pvp gear out yet? Im not suffering weeks of pugs in bgs for that pvp gear.

4. On Retail .. BT patch was after 5 months of TBC release.
    4 months, it released in May.

5. Actually dunno why you quoting me.. Ive not wrote. its the time to release BT patch.. I wrote BT patch was after 5 months from retail TBC start... That it started on may at warmane only let us know, when we get BT patch on Outland.

6. Actually dunno why you quoting me.. Ive not wrote. its the time to release BT patch.. I wrote BT patch was after 5 months from retail TBC start... That it started on may at warmane only let us know, when we get BT patch on Outland.
    You're not good at maths are you?

Jan 16th
    May 15th

4 months

7. when vial's quest release? in december?)

8. 7AM in italy.. writing **** on warmane forums. GJ JOHNY, GJ.

9. Could we get any hint or official news when hyjal raid will be released?:)
    Thank you
    Whenever we feel the content prior to it is been cleared thoroughly enough by enough of our raiding community.

10. Whenever we feel the content prior to it is been cleared thoroughly enough by enough of our raiding community.
    Which is 5 guilds apparently. Or 6 guilds if you combine both servers.

11. Whenever we feel the content prior to it is been cleared thoroughly enough by enough of our raiding community.
    I feel like 5 guilds isn't enough.

12. We're a 6/6 3/4 guild atm (2 days to clear 9/10). Just reached KT prog last week. And I'd say we're head of the "curve" in terms of pushing progression. It's just too early. Most guilds are also attuning replacement people regularly to T5 so it's making the progression time in T5 limited.

Attunement also being released on the same day as Hyjal is not the correct emulation schedule (assuming Warmane is following the 5 month gap). Guilds had weeks to get the attunement done.

Additionally, MH and BT progression was done at the same time. Much like SSC and TK. Why rush Hyjal release before its suited time?
    Edited: September 22, 2017

13. Feels as you follow just "very active" and not regular players which are the most on the server. It is not right to release t6 content so fast. Let the people who "conquered" TK SSC not long ago to clear this 10 times more at least, so they are instantly prepared to t6 content and majority of guilds at least started to run SSC/TK

12 Last