1. <H> Shrike - social / leveling guild with a lil' PvP focus

"SHRIKE" is a social, leveling and starter supporting guild housing 300+ players and quickly expanding.

LEGEND

When I first came to Lordaeron about 3 months ago after leaving Legion retail behind, I noticed that a lot of players find it quite hard, tedious and uneasy to cope with hardcore leveling settings here on Lordaeron - mainly RDF and heirloom absence. Also, it became clear to me that a lot of beginners are either players used to much easier post-Wrath leveling mode OR are totally new to WoW in general. I haven't expected that.

Seeing so much people getting stuck or lost w/o getting any help or support and, as a result, quitting the realm before reaching 30-40 level range, caused me to start thinking the least I can in order to change the way things are for these people. After all, it doesn't take a lot of gold and effort to provide basic needs to a handful of starters, especially for someone with 10-year-long Wow playing experience. And so I decided to take action and this is how "Shrike" has emerged.

Our guild is named after a well-known World PvP-focused (originally Alliance) guild from EU retail RP-PVP realm Defias Brotherhood. Originally a Horde player, I went through a long way from being one of guild's mortal enemies to eventually becoming one of its trusted officers in the end. Needless to say, dealing / playing aside them was the most fun experience I've ever had in WoW during10 years of playing. In return, I decided to preserve the tradition and take the good memories with me to Lordaeron.

PURPOSE

As it was already said above, our main purpose is to create comfortable conditions for starters and leveling players.

This includes:

*Basic sponsorship (via Guild Vault): free bags, beginner glyphs, uncommon and rare BoE weapons and crafting mats for newcomers;
    *Guild repairs (depending on rank / level). Sponsored by the GM, officers and contributors;
    *Dungeons: inviting a lot of players of same level range & encouraging them to form dungeon groups; Much easier dungeon accessibility;
    *Guild events: once in 2-3 weeks we conduct exciting guild events with nice prizes (example - 500G + 3 20-slot bags - a fortune for a below-60 level player). This includes various trivias, Hide & Seek games, best "***L" joke competition and more :)

RANK SYSTEM

The rank system is quite simple. The ranks themselves come mostly from the original Shrike.

*Mouthbreather - lvl 1-20. Basic withdrawal rights, 5g / day repair.
    *Conscript - lvl 20-60. Extended withdrawal rights. 10 g / day repair.
    *Red Shirt - lvl 60-79. Greater withdrawal rights, 15 g / day repair.
    *Crusader - lvl 80. Considerable withdrawal rights, can invite players, 15g / day repair.
    *Champion - officer rank (regardless of level). Can do basically anything. Form guild council.
    *Hand - co-runner's rank. Held by Yeby, my long-time in-game friend and advisor.
    *C.E.O. - guild master & owner.

GUILD RULES & WARNINGS

We don't allow:

1. Gold begging in any forms (especially in /s or in global chats).

Violating this rule awards 1 WARNING NOTE.

2. Constantly demanding anything in an annoying manner (frequent whispers, spamming in guild chat).

3. Guild Vault ninjaing (taking items inappropriate for your class, profession, items you can't use at all, etc).

4. Continuosly speaking / spamming in other languages than English in guild chat.

5. Verbally insulting & bashing other guild members, their parents, etc.

Violating this rule awards 2 WARNING NOTES.

6. Engaging in racial / ethnic / gender discrimination. Advocating religious extremism & nazism.

Violating this rule results in INSTANT KICK out of the guild.

Warning Notes are placed in Officer Note field in guild players' profile by C.E.O. or Champions.
    Collecting 3 Warning Notes results in GKICK.

A new Warning Note for breaking the same rule can be applied after 10 min, in case the offender doesn't stop.

Warning Notes can be removed for exceptional deeds (GV donations, helping others, etc).

AT 80: PvP FOCUS

We realize that upon reaching 80 some of the players will leave us and go looking for PvE & raiding guilds. And it's fine - we respect people's natural willing to progress. It is possible that some of the Champions are going to form raid groups, however I cannot guarantee that at this point, for I and most of my current Champions are not raiders or PvE players at all.

However, if a player is PvP focused, we got what to offer you. Eventually my goal for Shrike 80s is forming BG premades' core, gathering more able PvP players to provide everyone with suitable Arena partners; engaging in World PvP fights, Wintergrasp and more.

RECRUITMENT:

Basically, for now we recruit everyone. Yes, everyone is welcomed here (unless he or she are determined to violate the Guild Rules listed above).

However, I am still looking for more Champions and able players who can make the guild even better. Experienced PvP players are especially welcomed.

FRIENDS:

"Hopscotch" (H) - friendly PvP / WPvP guild run by ESTHER
    "Beer Soul" (H) - Russian speaking all-purpose guild

Best regards,
    Ermelloth - Lordaeron
    Edited: September 21, 2017

2. Honestly, Lordaeron needs a PvP guild badly, even tho its a PvE realm, so best of luck to you. Seems promising, lets hope you succeed

3. Hi, my name is Goepher in-game, I started today. I am leveling a Tauren Shaman. I'd love to join if you'll have me.

4. It's not Shrike without Saa...
    We're trying our best though. About Saa and others - well, after Blizz devs announced the end of PvP servers on Blizzcon (so everyone is gonna be "blueshielded" by default in ALL zones unless enabling PvP manually), I believe that WPvPers have nothing else to do on retail ever since. More reasons to come here instead and join us. :)

P.S. Goepher, sure mate, whisp me or any of the officers in-game.

5. As an another Tauren Shaman, I started leveling on the realm today ! Added you in-game and will try to catch you online for an invite, the recruitment post seems awesome!

6. Hi, I'm Italian, new in the server and never played horde. Atm i'm looking for a social guild. A guild were i can chit-chat, make friends and meanwhile improve my speaking english. Do you use actively use discord, or other voice chat? I have a strong Italian accent, for some can be annoing, is that a problem? Are you an EU or US guild?