1. Hallow's End

I'm not sure how everyone felt about the old Hallow's End content with trick or treating, the Headless Horseman Dungeon, etc. but will this be available on the Outland realm from Oct. 18 - Nov. 1st? It was added on patch 2.3.0 (iirc).

I checked forums before posting and didn't see anything on this subject.

Thanks!

2. I'm not sure how everyone felt about the old Hallow's End content with trick or treating, the Headless Horseman Dungeon, etc. but will this be available on the Outland realm from Oct. 18 - Nov. 1st? It was added on patch 2.3.0 (iirc).

I checked forums before posting and didn't see anything on this subject.

Thanks!
    Brewfest event should've just started yesterday, but unfortunately it did not. However the midsummer event with Ahun was available on Outland. We haven't received a staff comment yet regarding the Brewfest, whatsoever if they fix Brewfest that means Hallow's end will be available aswell and probably every other event. If not, random events will appear from time to time I guess.

Hopefully we will have blizzlike events as they bring freshness to this game, coz noone is really bored from them.

3. I'm glad to hear people are on the same page with events. I think they liven up the everyday gameplay. I'm certainly not bored with them either!

Fingers crossed the scripting/implementation of the events runs smoothly. I'll wait patiently.

4. oh the nostalgia! would love to see this!