1. Brewfest mounts

So we cant get mounts coz dungeon finder disabled on lordaeron.Why u dont enable dungeon finder when these events hold and u can disable after?No other way get these mounts....Or why u dont add boss's drop these mounts (in low drop chance)if u dont wanna enable df?Many ppls want get event mounts but they cant its so sad.

2. It's what I've posted in my previous thread. Lordaeron without Dungeon Finder is dying.

3. You can run into BRD and attack Coren Direbrew with no issues. And the common complaint that Lordaeron is dying with DF is crap because the server population is actually growing. Please try tracking the population for yourself and see before making claims like that.

4. You can run into BRD and attack Coren Direbrew with no issues. And the common complaint that Lordaeron is dying with DF is crap because the server population is actually growing. Please try tracking the population for yourself and see before making claims like that.
    Grow?2 years ago was 10k+ ppls and now?:D And we talk about mounts not every1 can/want donate for mounts...

5. Did I say donate?? No. I said you can walk to BRD and farm the mount. My guild has been doing it everyday with no issue. And of course the population was 10k 2 years ago because back then it was the only server scripted to handle that many players and had the most working content. No surprise as soon as they opened up Icecrown with the easy mode leveling and the P2W market that people would jump ship because they were never really "here" to begin with. They just wanted to see the working content and then hope it gets put on their server soon.

Now as I said, Lordaeron IS growing. Earlier in the summer average population around keep time was somewhere in the 3k range. Lately, we're well into 4k and even hit 5k the other day. And this has been consistent. Sure, you can attribute that to kids being back in school and summer time being over, but growth is growth. And the population is still far superior to other servers.

6. Did I say donate?? No. I said you can walk to BRD and farm the mount. My guild has been doing it everyday with no issue. And of course the population was 10k 2 years ago because back then it was the only server scripted to handle that many players and had the most working content. No surprise as soon as they opened up Icecrown with the easy mode leveling and the P2W market that people would jump ship because they were never really "here" to begin with. They just wanted to see the working content and then hope it gets put on their server soon.

Now as I said, Lordaeron IS growing. Earlier in the summer average population around keep time was somewhere in the 3k range. Lately, we're well into 4k and even hit 5k the other day. And this has been consistent. Sure, you can attribute that to kids being back in school and summer time being over, but growth is growth. And the population is still far superior to other servers.
    Theres just a slight problem with that, the mount drops only from the "KEG" you get as reward from dungeon finder.

7. This happened to me yesterday on Lordaeron https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?..._id=9966786642
    Mounts apparently drop directly from the boss on this realm.

8. Theres just a slight problem with that, the mount drops only from the "KEG" you get as reward from dungeon finder.
    That method was introduced along with the dungeon finder,before RDF the mounts dropped directly from event bosses.

9. Ok.I believe u can get mounts from boss.But how can u farm him when u can interact with him if u got daily quest from spy what mean 1 run/day?If u dont want share loot with 5 ppls u can run once only.The dialog missing at Coren ://

10. Oh so you can't farm it on your own? Just 5x with a group? Because of daily quest? Is that correct? Was kind of hoping to farm it alone XD

11. Oh so you can't farm it on your own? Just 5x with a group? Because of daily quest? Is that correct? Was kind of hoping to farm it alone XD
    As i remember there was a dialog on old realm and u could talk with Coren but here missing :/

12. Can confirm mounts drop directly from boss. Got mine today