1. Herald of the Titans (Pala Tank)

Hello, my group will be soon doing tries on Herald of the Titan, my role is tank as Paladin. I'm not greatly experienced player, so would like to ask for advice. I kinda know what kind of gear I need, but I'm unsure of the stat priority. The def cap has to be still 540, exp 26 and hit 8% or something can be ignored a bit? Also is this fight more in favor of avoidance or mitigation or a lot of health with caps mentioned before (like defrate+stam gems etc.).

All good info like recommended gems/enchants etc. are greatly appreciated. I'm atm equipped with my current obtained items for the run, so can check with the link below / if I have other set equiped I can change it for inspect.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Once again, thx for assistance

2. Defense, expertise and hit are all stats you want to try and cap. For hit in particular, make sure you are paying attention to any hit buffs (Draenei for ex.) that will be provided by your group. Of course you want some stamina and armor after this point, but avoidance is your priority while avoiding sacrificing other stats if at all possible. Gems (and then enchants, as a secondary) should be used to obtain any stat caps you haven't already reached, and then generally you will gem for dodge. Gemming for additional defense and stamina is OK if the socket bonus is worth it. You want to try and maintain a ratio of 4:1 or 5:1 for dodge-to-parry (for ex. 40 to 50 dodge for every 5 parry rating you have). This is an aim, a goal, not an absolute.

@armory link, try and get the best set bonuses you possibly can. Replace those trinkets with better ones ASAP.

3. You can dump expertise, Algalon doesn't parry haste. Keep the hit, you'll need it for switches. Focus on EH and look for block rating/block value on gear, it's a very efficient way to get mitigation as paladin and it's twice as good on Algalon cause he hits fast and in smaller chunks.

4. You can dump expertise, Algalon doesn't parry haste. Keep the hit, you'll need it for switches. Focus on EH and look for block rating/block value on gear, it's a very efficient way to get mitigation as paladin and it's twice as good on Algalon cause he hits fast and in smaller chunks.
    Armor gear should help much as well, right?

5. Armor gear should help much as well, right?
    Most of the damage on the tanks is physical so yeah.