1. MoP Information Request

Hi,

Some friends and I have just rolled new characters on the MoP server. We have previously been playing on the WotLK servers and we have donated in the past.

In order to optimise our experience, could anyone provide me a list of all the working quest content/dungeons/raids/pvp that is confirmed fully operational on the MoP server Frostwolf.

This way we can go through the content without any of the disappointment that comes with finding out that our favourite quest isnt fully scripted yet!

I appreciate this may be a tedious request, but id' really appreciate it.

Cheers,

Baskerville

2. Simply make sure you jump to the next higher zone as soon as you're eligible and you're good for leveling. No need for any specific instructions since it's already x7 XP. Dungeons/raids, refer to what prophecy linked.

As for PvP gearing, once you get to 90, go to Timeless Isle and get some 496 ilvl gear from treasure chests lying around. Timeless coins can be used to buy trinkets. Try your luck by defeating Celestial bosses (once per week); they have a chance to drop one Prideful item. Alternatively, you can buy 476 crafted gear from AH if you have the gold. After that, grind BGs for honor till you're full or near Grievous, then arena for Prideful. Conquest catch-up is working so you can get a few pieces without waiting for reset.

As for gold, professions are the best way. You can also clear Naxx, ICC, BT (or other old content) for gold, and do dailies from Pandaria's factions.

PS: In case you're unfamiliar, 550 is the highest PvP ilevel i.e full Prideful. 522 - full Grievous. For PvP, all you need are PvP items, unlike WotLK and Cataclysm. Thus, you can get BiS from PvP itself. Good luck!
    Edited: September 22, 2017

3. There was and still is an insanely fast method of gaining conquest points, but warmane seem to have killed off the community.