1. [H] "Broken Symmetry" A full WoTLK Experience

Broken Symmetry is a fresh start guild looking to fill the roster before going into raids. We will gladly be willing to help all members with preraid gearing. We would start with Nax/EoE and OS and only allow gear that can be found in heroic dungeons/world content epics meant for Nax. After we clear each raid the previous content would be free to farm. The goal would be to eventually clear heroic ICC. If anyone has some interest in this please reply here on this post or get in contact with myself (Totemshock) or my head officer (Bowjobzz).
    Edited: September 21, 2017

2. Bumping this, just did 2 wings of Naxx10 + OS10 with 9 people - All in appropiate gear.

Could use some more, especially clothies

Currently we're raiding wednesday and sunday evening CET (Times a switching a bit till we settle)

3. Hey I tried to DM shannen, feel free to PM me your discord!

4. Bump, still looking - Can hit me up on Lmaowtf for a talk if none of the above mentioned are online

5. Hey man! Sorry i didn't get back to you sooner. I'll give you discord info as soon as i get home tonight.
    @Lodak

6. Raid time are wed/sun 5 pm server for about 2-3 hours. As of right now we are still adjusting times, although this looks like how it will stay.

7. Bump, 2 more wings down in Naxx10, could still use 2-3 healers, plate dps, casters and perhaps a few hunters for 25 man in the future

8. We still required a few classes for 25man and 2nd 10 man group.

9. OS2D Down in only 200 gear and 3-4 pieces of 213. Currently progressing in Ulduar10 with 4/13 in 30 mins still only in 200 + few pieces of 213. iLvl cap raised to 219 now

12 Last