1. Alliance Leveling Group

Greetings Warmane, I'm new to the server and the urge to start a 3 (or possibly 4-5?) person leveling group has struck me recently, both for the purposes of efficiency as well as the fun that comes with progressing and growing as a unit. I'd like to be the tank for this endeavor, either a human warr or dwarf pally, and the goal would be to group up as soon as possible, maybe even from level one should the race you pick allow it. I look forward to playing with any of you who are interested, and I hope that you all have a pleasant night!

2. The characters I have set aside are Baelin and Stonewood, but I'd like to wait to start on them until I have some people together. In the meantime I'm most commonly on my horde lock Noxxus, and you can contact me there if you'd like :^)

3. Hey I'm looking to start playing on this server. I'm thinking about rolling a night elf hunter or human mage. I would really enjoy playing with a group and progress together.

4. yea we can make humans and start group up (or maybe horde char?)
    Edited: September 23, 2017

5. That sounds good to me. What would be a good time for you guys to start, and what are your character names? I'll be using Stonewood. Also, my discord is Skrellington#9257, feel free to contact me there.
    Edited: September 23, 2017

6. That sounds good to me. What would be a good time for you guys to start, and what are your character names? I'll be using Stonewood. Also, my discord is Skrellington#9257, feel free to contact me there.
    I would like to join you if there is still room for another?

7. Sure thing! The best way to get a hold of me is through discord but you might also see my on my undead lock Noxxus.

8. I'm down to join this group! I added your character names.

9. Cool stuff :^) go ahead and join this discord and we can coordinate, there's two other guys that joined so far. https://discord.gg/NeMGj98