1. [H] <Navi> Recruitment Page

We are a newly formed English PVP/PVE guild accepting all players and levels to play, help, and gear each other to work for our main goal of endgame raiding and pvping. We will be using the DKP system once we reach ICC and such. Raid times are to be determined once we form a core group. We prefer for to use either discord or teamspeak for raids but it is not required until harder content. Whisper any of us ingame or post here for an invite.
    Edited: September 22, 2017

2. Looking for guild

Hello I am 25year old male live in Canada recently rejoined this site to enjoy the game we all love. My character name is Trichomonias on Icecrown/Horde. warlock, currently leveling (50) in few days i will hit 80. A bit about my experience in the world of warcraft : MOP season 14 challenger 1850 3v3 and Champion Title was achieved same season with rating of 2080 in RBG's. Both on a hunter. I am familiar with many clases and had many alts. Looking for an active group of people dedicated to having fun and achieving goals as a group. Also i have done raids in both MOP, Warlords and legion expansions. Plz contact me if u have a spot for me in your guild. BTW i am fluent in Russian.
    Edited: September 27, 2017

3. Hello, I'm a level 80 mm hunter looking to clear every content abailable and make it to the endgame whilst having a good time and enjoying myself.
    I do know my class and i'm confident i'll be a plus value on the team :).

experience: Hardcore raiding up untill legion. Sadly due to an argument between raiders and officers the guild fell apart and that was my call to give legion a break and go back to my fav expansion on warmane :).

Biggest achievement: Killing LK 25 hc before cataclysm launched. ( we used the buff ;) )

About myself: I'm a 23 year old male who lives in Belgium.
    I can understand, write and speak English.
    I've been playing wow since early TBC and enjoyed it up untill today.
    Right now i'm having a blast on warmane playing an mm hunter and a priest as alt.
    my hobbies are football and I work out at the gym.

If you have any more questions feel free to pm me ingame.

Hope I hear from you guys soon!

Kind regards,

Zelliw