1. ICC Summon Stone disappearing!

When I come near ICC raid entrance I don't see any players/npc and the summoning stone. Anyone know the reason and how to fix this?

2. You are in a different phase of Icecrown plain and simple. Happens depending on your progres on the quet chain from Alliance Vanguard to Crusader's Pinnacle.

3. It's called phase shifting mate as you do quests in a zone you won't see other players unless they've also done the same quests you have.

4. It's called phase shifting mate as you do quests in a zone you won't see other players unless they've also done the same quests you have.
    so its due to some completed quests? like i understand it should happen when you are doing some quest and it requires special shifting/phasing to see special mobs and stuff, but not when you completed quests? like it litterally puts you alone in whole zone without interaction with other players, like for ever?
    or its just some bug?

5. No, it's not a bug... If there's a quest involved in the ICC area and people have done the quest and not you or viceversa, you will not be able to see them. It was and still is like that on retail.

6. No, it's not a bug... If there's a quest involved in the ICC area and people have done the quest and not you or viceversa, you will not be able to see them. It was and still is like that on retail.
    any ideas wich quest might that be?

7. Probably has to do with the quest line starting at the Argent Vanguard. leading to crusader pinnacle (where they establish this new fort). Not sure which other ones involve major phasing in icecrown.