1. Dynamic ID killed Lordaeron, now its waiting simulator.

This stupid bs called "Dynamic ID" killed lordaeron. You do all the raids in 1-2 days and then theres nothing to do for 5 days. Nothing to do at all. Most of ppl on lordaeron care mostly about PvE anyway. So why copy a fail design aoying feature that just kills 50% of possible good raids.

It serves no real purpose then to kill hc id so you can only do 1 25 man and 1 10 man.

2. Nothing to do like battlegrounds, or arenas, dungeons, or the slew of working quests? PvP is pretty weak here, maybe they did that to get people to do something else for once?

3. All of these u mentioned are just anoying chores. Raids are the only thing that matters. I though all the point of lordaeron was to have hard pve server so all the noobs go to icecrown and pay for gear.

4. Pretty sure this is always how the raid id's worked back before Cata. Just kinda how is was, if u dont like it feel free to roll retail where u can just LFR bosses all day.

5. All of these u mentioned are just anoying chores. Raids are the only thing that matters. I though all the point of lordaeron was to have hard pve server so all the noobs go to icecrown and pay for gear.
    So you want a raidlogger realm full of pve clickers. Get 2k2 rating then you can talk about 'noobs'.

That's why i prefer Icecrown, i like x1 rates but i like pvp more.

6. All of these u mentioned are just anoying chores. Raids are the only thing that matters. I though all the point of lordaeron was to have hard pve server so all the noobs go to icecrown and pay for gear.
    And running the same raid 4 times a week, on each character isn't a chore, obviously. I also fail to see how this change makes things easier, unless you consider additional time spent being the epitome of difficulty, rather than the actual boss tuning.

7. I'm confused. You trying to say there should be separate ICC25man normal and ICC25 heroic on Lordaeron? So that only 3 guilds would be able to kill more than 1 boss in heroic 25 man? SeemsGood

8. I'm confused. You trying to say there should be separate ICC25man normal and ICC25 heroic on Lordaeron? So that only 3 guilds would be able to kill more than 1 boss in heroic 25 man? SeemsGood
    Yep. The blizzlike iteration of raid IDs at least lets almost anyone score loot from loot pinata bosses like GSB and VDW.