1. It hasn't been confirmed how many vials will drop per kill. So it could be the 2.1 (BT) version which lets everyone loot it. Therefore the launch IS Wednesday. If however it is the 2.0 version than you'd need 6 weeks of clears to have 24 people enter MH.

Thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=366932

"The drops for The Vials of Eternity have been modified. Vashj’s and Kael’s Vial Remnants are now multi-drop quest items. This means they’ll be lootable by each raid member who is on the quest, as opposed to the four vials that drop at the moment."
    Edited: September 24, 2017

2. As I've typed earlier, Kael'thas is higly overtuned atm
    Kael already got nerfed and you think it's still overtuned? Maybe you are just doing it wrong. Since the weapons phase nerf we have about 40 seconds downtime waiting for P3 to start..

3. SSC and TK got delayed "because of us" and not because it wasn't ready on launch, right..
    Either way, that's a good thing for us in the end.

lack of proper communication from Warmane (yet again). That's basically what it all comes down to.
    Well, I agree with this one. Proterean makes some very nice comments and clarifications but I wish they came before people ****stormed the forums, asking questions that should have their answers, not after.

"The drops for The Vials of Eternity have been modified. Vashj’s and Kael’s Vial Remnants are now multi-drop quest items. This means they’ll be lootable by each raid member who is on the quest, as opposed to the four vials that drop at the moment."
    Good. So this means there will be competition and racing for Hyjal attunement, followed by BT attunement. Still, this doesn't break the game. We'll be on S2 and T5 + Hyjal, and that's okay. Can't wait to see the first T5 enh shaman with those molten claws.
    Edited: September 24, 2017

4. We really need clarification on the attunement quest, are we talking 2 months + of constantly attuning people by continuing to clear Vashj + KT or are we killing Vashj + KT and attuning an entire raid? The former would be super annoying.

5. Kael already got nerfed and you think it's still overtuned? Maybe you are just doing it wrong. Since the weapons phase nerf we have about 40 seconds downtime waiting for P3 to start..
    I never mentioned the weapons, they were never an issue.. it's the advisors on phase 3. Thaladred running around with about 1.4-1.5mill hp when he's supposed to have 600-800k or so is pretty tuned, so yea.

6. I got 2 questions for the people that thought rushing Hyjal was a good idea.
    1. Why are you releasing it so early when there are still major problems with released content? The elephant in the room for this is Kaelthas being overpowered and nearly unkillable. It's so bad that a large portion of the guilds that actually do kill him did it by exploiting.
    2. Why aren't you releasing BT with it if you are going to release T6 content? People are just going to blast through BT with farming Hyjal for a while (unless you make a boss in BT overpowered like Kael is now).
    Edited: September 25, 2017

7. 1. Why are you releasing it so early when there are still major problems with released content? The elephant in the room for this is Kaelthas being overpowered and nearly unkillable. It's so bad that a large portion of the guilds that actually do kill him did it by exploiting.
    It's not like we're going to pretend that the issues with the available content don't exist. Releasing Hyjal has absolutely no effect on that, especially when you consider that Hyjal was being worked on regardless.
    2. Why aren't you releasing BT with it if you are going to release T6 content? People are just going to blast through BT with farming Hyjal for a while (unless you make a boss in BT overpowered like Kael is now).
    Because Black Temple wasn't released when the expansion launched. Hyjal was. I highly doubt that any gear advantages the current top guilds get with Hyjal items will have any effect on their Black Temple progression.

8. The first step to get more people into TK/SSC is to tune Karazhan better.

So here is some suggestions:

Remove the prequest. (it was removed in 2.4.3 on live servers)

Tune down the trash health to make the clear way faster, I think this is the main reason pugs don't clear all the bosses. 3-5 hours in one sitting is way to long for people. Most raids fail because people get bored/lose focus not because they are actually not able to kill the bosses.

Add badges to all the bosses like it was later on in 2.4.3, This will motivate players who maybe don't need items at all or from specific bosses to still help/play. And at the same time help people who are unlucky with drops to still buy items.

Also when one person leave a pug it can snowball to the entire raid just giving up or it adds 30-45 min to the raid. Both things i said above will help with people staying.

Just as a example i have a 2700gs tank that i don't really need any mainspec items from karazhan with. And i get asked prob 15-25 times per week if i can help and tank karazhan. But when it takes 4 hours and the only reward i can get is rolling the occasionally offspec item its not really worth it. If the runs where faster and i atleast got badges i might do it.

One thing that could also help is heroic keys at honored.
    Edited: September 25, 2017

9. The first step to get more people into TK/SSC is to tune Karazhan better.

So here is some suggestions:

Remove the prequest. (it was removed in 2.4.3 on live servers)

Tune down the trash health to make the clear way faster, I think this is the main reason pugs don't clear all the bosses. 3-5 hours in one sitting is way to long for people. Most raids fail because people get bored/lose focus not because they are actually not able to kill the bosses.

Add badges to all the bosses like it was later on in 2.4.3, This will motivate players who maybe don't need items at all or from specific bosses to still help/play. And at the same time help people who are unlucky with drops to still buy items.

Also when one person leave a pug it can snowball to the entire raid just giving up or it adds 30-45 min to the raid. Both things i said above will help with people staying.

Just as a example i have a 2700gs tank that i don't really need any mainspec items from karazhan with. And i get asked prob 15-25 times per week if i can help and tank karazhan. But when it takes 4 hours and the only reward i can get is rolling the occasionally offspec item its not really worth it. If the runs where faster and i atleast got badges i might do it.

One thing that could also help is heroic keys at honored.
    This honestly sounds like a terrible idea and screams "I dont want to actually put any effort into it and progress, but want epics". KZ is not hard at all and you can't make it easier than it already is. This isn't retail, if 3-4 in a raid is too much, then I'm sorry, but you're playing the wrong game.

10. Because Black Temple wasn't released when the expansion launched. Hyjal was. I highly doubt that any gear advantages the current top guilds get with Hyjal items will have any effect on their Black Temple progression.
    Hyjal was indeed in the game during retail when the expansion was released.. however it was gated and couldn't be entered due to it's attunement and people not being able to kill Kael'thas until the BT patch. Hyjal was entered same week as BT during retail.

11. This honestly sounds like a terrible idea and screams "I dont want to actually put any effort into it and progress, but want epics". KZ is not hard at all and you can't make it easier than it already is. This isn't retail, if 3-4 in a raid is too much, then I'm sorry, but you're playing the wrong game.

Maybe you should read the post again, i dont need karazhan personally. But on this server there is no "middle class" You have people doing tier 5 raids, And non of the SSC/TK guild have a lot of spare people and is almost always trying to recruit. But then you also have people in with 1900-2100 gs trying to get karazhan groups and gearing which is to slow imo.

12. Because I gave people spreading guild drama a chance, by only deleting posts.

13. Because Black Temple wasn't released when the expansion launched. Hyjal was. I highly doubt that any gear advantages the current top guilds get with Hyjal items will have any effect on their Black Temple progression.
    That is a completely invalid point right there. Technically Hyjal was out at launch, but it wasn't possible to access before the BT patch due to Vashj and Kael being literally impossible to kill.

14. Why are all you tier 4 raiders so upset about the release schedule? You're never going to step foot in hyjal regardless lmao

First ... 3456 Last