1. if you have well geared dps and 16 of them who know what the **** to do to the extreme with their dps rotation then no it's not.. but that's the issue, a lot of guilds can't find such people because server is full of drunks and they don't know how to dps on point. Kael'thas fight is supposed to be about mechanics.. not a dps race. That's the main issue here.

2. For those that haven't cleared all of the current content, may I ask what is the concern of the Hyjal release? As far as I'm aware, you still need to unlock Hyjal via attunements which require doing the raids before it.

You're using "gamebreaking" in a subjective way here, the last time I talked about bugs in a casual fashion in a thread like this I got banned, but as someone who has killed Vashj many times I don't consider the Outland version of the fight as "fine", due to the glaring differences caused by a certain bug.
    I don't think that he is. His statement implies that people think things are "game breaking" when they aren't. And since you claim that you have killed Vashj, then one can assume that there isn't anything "game breaking" yes? If there were things that were "game breaking", then the "objective" definition of the term would be that you would not be able to clear said content, correct?

Sure, there are plenty of things that can be fixed and/or improved, but I have to agree with the person you quoted - "game breaking" is not the proper descriptive term for those issues.

3. For those that haven't cleared all of the current content, may I ask what is the concern of the Hyjal release? As far as I'm aware, you still need to unlock Hyjal via attunements which require doing the raids before it.

I don't think that he is. His statement implies that people think things are "game breaking" when they aren't. And since you claim that you have killed Vashj, then one can assume that there isn't anything "game breaking" yes? If there were things that were "game breaking", then the "objective" definition of the term would be that you would not be able to clear said content, correct?

Sure, there are plenty of things that can be fixed and/or improved, but I have to agree with the person you quoted - "game breaking" is not the proper descriptive term for those issues.

But on a little side note Mercy - Once you do relelase the new raid instance. WIll you release new items in the shop as well ? :3

4. I don't know the answer to that just yet, unfortuantely.

5. For those that haven't cleared all of the current content, may I ask what is the concern of the Hyjal release? As far as I'm aware, you still need to unlock Hyjal via attunements which require doing the raids before it.
    As I've typed earlier, Kael'thas is higly overtuned atm with the mini bosses HP and releasing hyjal 3 months into t5 with it being like this is terrible. Some people are going to say "It's fine, there's nothing wrong with the fight or anything" like Mr Actus93.
    but you need to keep in mind that not a lot of guilds are going to have perfect raid setups or players that can do something about it.. even on a populated realm like this, the amount of guilds who killed Kael'thas says it all compared to Vashj for example. The fight isn't supposed to be much harder, right now it's a matter of dps race which it shouldn't be. If you planned on keeping it tuned like this then probably November would have been a good release date for Hyjal, if not then a fix to mini boss hp needs to happen. Keeping it the way it is right now and releasing Hyjal in 4 days is a terrible idea.

PvP is gonna be extremely *****ic with the gear aquired from Hyjal considering that only very few guilds will be doing it for a while.

That's my opinion on it atleast
    Edited: September 23, 2017

6. The only gear from Hyjal that would effect pvp is like Archimonde gear, the rest really isen't that big of a deal.

Also Kael being "Highly overtuned" and it needing a perfect raid setup, just isen't true. We've killed it once with a very ranged heavy setup, and then again with like 5-6 melee dps, It's just a matter of positioning it correctly to maximize your dps. And we literally put out a video showing exactly how to do the fight, but yeah once you kill the last advisor a bit into P4 it's free.

TL:DR if you wanted to kill kael, you would've put in the time and effort it takes to progress on that boss and killed it by now

7. The only gear from Hyjal that would effect pvp is like Archimonde gear, the rest really isen't that big of a deal.

Also Kael being "Highly overtuned" and it needing a perfect raid setup, just isen't true. We've killed it once with a very ranged heavy setup, and then again with like 5-6 melee dps, It's just a matter of positioning it correctly to maximize your dps. And we literally put out a video showing exactly how to do the fight, but yeah once you kill the last advisor a bit into P4 it's free.

TL:DR if you wanted to kill kael, you would've put in the time and effort it takes to progress on that boss and killed it by now
    I said setup OR players. You don't really understand, do you? A raid that has half of their dpsers being average is not going to be able to kill Kael'thas, which is the majority of this server. The fight should be about mechanics and not racing on dps which you just basically said yourself. Your video isn't going to teach people how to push their buttons properly.. or atleast half the players in raids.

Plus wasn't tuned raids supposed to be for Medivh and not Outland? This I don't understand.

8. if you have well geared dps and 16 of them who know what the **** to do to the extreme with their dps rotation then no it's not.. but that's the issue, a lot of guilds can't find such people because server is full of drunks and they don't know how to dps on point. Kael'thas fight is supposed to be about mechanics.. not a dps race. That's the main issue here.
    It must be hard to press arcane blast/shadow bolt/bm macro

9. I said setup OR players. You don't really understand, do you? A raid that has half of their dpsers being average is not going to be able to kill Kael'thas, which is the majority of this server. The fight should be about mechanics and not racing on dps which you just basically said yourself. Your video isn't going to teach people how to push their buttons properly.. or atleast half the players in raids.

Plus wasn't tuned raids supposed to be for Medivh and not Outland? This I don't understand.
    So what your saying is basically "I'm not good enough, make the content easier for me cuz i also want loot"?

seems like a good attitude to have in a "progression guild"

10. For those that haven't cleared all of the current content, may I ask what is the concern of the Hyjal release? As far as I'm aware, you still need to unlock Hyjal via attunements which require doing the raids before it.
    When Blizzard announces the release of a new raid they give plenty of advance, communication is kept clear up until the day it launches. This allows guilds to prepare, allows players to book time off or put time aside for extra progress raiding, it allows guilds to find replacements if someone is on away during that period. When a guild is in farm mode they may clear everything in a single night of the week, and not be playing much on the other days, where as on progress they may be playing 4 days +. Not only that, but the announcement of a new raid with fair warning could have given extra motivation to guilds who are very close to clearing, but not quite there, that being the motivation to be able to jump straight in.

So the fact that you guys keep throwing out a "surprise!!!!" launch on new content is quite annoying, it's not only bad for the players but it's bad for you as a company as you give no time for the information to spread and the hype/excitement to build, you know 2-3 weeks warning with a little publicity event around the occasion would not only keep the players happy but could bring more players to the server.

Also Kael being "Highly overtuned" and it needing a perfect raid setup, just isen't true.
    You can't really say it isn't overtuned because the basis people are using for comparison isn't whether or not it can be killed, but whether or not the numbers match up to Blizzards original. A lot of the bosses in T5 are overtuned by that measure, Hydross is something like 70% more health on boss/adds than pre-nerf Blizzard version.

11. FYI Voxsilenii2, we didn't kill KT yet but I do think his tuning is fine. Progress on him began last week and it looks aight just need P3 execution down and it's a kill. Can't speak for others but we keep having to replace people who quit every week, so it's a cycle of attunements (esp TK) n gearing new people (lost 2 NR-resistance tanks during Vashj block), a few of these recruits actually follow through with their prep to raid (this is NA recruitment pool which is much smaller). SSC 6/6 one night for weeks now, 3/4 TK one night, off-night for kara, another night for progress is our schedule yet we just started KT.

Doesn't really help that Solarian trash & Vashj required us to gear alts, the latter was a 3-week blocker for us because we had too many melee classes for the warmane-specific qualities of these encounters. Vashj doesn't move unless MT is rooted, so melee in p3 end up jacking or dead if you have a poison cloud + roots cast at the same time (we had 11-13 including tanks, downsized to 7-8 and she died with less than 3 ppl dead, a cool 30 seconds ahead of the soft-enrage on the first kill). Solarian trash just deals ridiculous AoE dmg on the raid (which can't be LoSed) so you need to have a certain amount of AoE dmg classes and AoE healing classes. So lots of alts and offspec gearing for some guilds delaying T5 clears. Solarian herself is super easy.

Personally I don't want Hyjal out already even if we kill KT this Monday. Mostly because of the store adding prev. content items in there when a handful of guilds clear T6 bosses to warrant the addition while the vast majority of raiders are still working on T5. I'm nearly certain this store is the reason for rushing Hyjal before BT is ready. Was there even a public or private test for Hyjal?

12. For those that haven't cleared all of the current content, may I ask what is the concern of the Hyjal release? As far as I'm aware, you still need to unlock Hyjal via attunements which require doing the raids before it.

The concern is that with Hyjal being released next week it's going to have an impact on guilds progressing through T5 content. It's been hard enough as it is to work around the bugs in SSC/TK (Trash not dropping epics), we've lost players and had to recruit and attune new players. The mindset of the community as you can see on this thread is "Why bother doing T5 content when ZA is released in a few months?" which means people will just stop playing because there is no reward in doing current content when you can wait and purchase gear from the shop. Has there been a public or private test for Hyjal? The announcement as others have said has come out of nowhere, I think 3-4 weeks advance would be ideal to get guilds prepared.

13. Cool, good job Warmane team, thank you ! (:
    When BT releases ? Im waiting for PvP Season 3.

14. So what your saying is basically "I'm not good enough, make the content easier for me cuz i also want loot"?

seems like a good attitude to have in a "progression guild"
    So what you're saying is basically "I'm ignorant and don't read properly before commenting"

I typed earlier that if they want to keep the tuning the way it is then fine, but the release date on next raid is stupid and should be postponed if that's the case.
    I'm looking at it from a general point of view, not for my own or my guilds.

But I guess some people don't have the ability to think outside the box such as yourself.

P.S Cataclysm's Edge in season 2.. feelsok LUHUL

15. So what you're saying is basically "I'm ignorant and don't read properly before commenting"

I typed earlier that if they want to keep the tuning the way it is then fine, but the release date on next raid is stupid and should be postponed if that's the case.
    I'm looking at it from a general point of view, not for my own or my guilds.

But I guess some people don't have the ability to think outside the box such as yourself.
    Then the general point of view makes 0 sense, guilds who can't clear T5 will still be in T5 i don't see how this effects them at all.

And like i've said several times Kael has been pretty easily killable for 3-4 resets now, if you wanted to kill him (And actually put the time and effort into it) you would've by now

First 12345 ... Last