1. So what you're saying is basically "I'm ignorant and don't read properly before commenting"

I typed earlier that if they want to keep the tuning the way it is then fine, but the release date on next raid is stupid and should be postponed if that's the case.
    I'm looking at it from a general point of view, not for my own or my guilds.

But I guess some people don't have the ability to think outside the box such as yourself.

P.S Cataclysm's Edge in season 2.. feelsok LUHUL
    Actually, in retail days S2 didn't start until one month after T6 was released.. Warmane released T5 late and ended S1 early. In retail, Illidan was already dead before S2 even began.

2. I think my only problem with this is the fact that Warmane don't create any hype about this. I wish they would have announced it earlier or made the release later.

One thing I like about Elysium and other servers is that they post the news and then provide some content like videos or pictures to create some exposure and hype about it. While Warmane is just like, "So we're releasing MH in a couple of days, enjoy."

I was hoping that the release of T6 would be a big thing in the private server community and that they would try and make something big out of it to attract more players.

3. That's my opinion on it atleast
    Fair enough. I can understand where you're coming from.
    Personally I don't want Hyjal out already even if we kill KT this Monday. Mostly because of the store adding prev. content items in there when a handful of guilds clear T6 bosses to warrant the addition while the vast majority of raiders are still working on T5. I'm nearly certain this store is the reason for rushing Hyjal before BT is ready. Was there even a public or private test for Hyjal?
    I doubt that is the reason it is being pushed live. However, I can ask what their plans for the marketplace are in the near future.
    The concern is that with Hyjal being released next week it's going to have an impact on guilds progressing through T5 content. It's been hard enough as it is to work around the bugs in SSC/TK (Trash not dropping epics), we've lost players and had to recruit and attune new players. The mindset of the community as you can see on this thread is "Why bother doing T5 content when ZA is released in a few months?" which means people will just stop playing because there is no reward in doing current content when you can wait and purchase gear from the shop. Has there been a public or private test for Hyjal? The announcement as others have said has come out of nowhere, I think 3-4 weeks advance would be ideal to get guilds prepared.
    I would hope people don't stop doing T5 content because of ZA. There are still plenty of BIS items to be had.

Thank you all for the feedback. I'll see if I can come back to you with some answers for your questions.

4. Personally I don't want Hyjal out already even if we kill KT this Monday. Mostly because of the store adding prev. content items in there when a handful of guilds clear T6 bosses to warrant the addition while the vast majority of raiders are still working on T5. I'm nearly certain this store is the reason for rushing Hyjal before BT is ready.
    We will soon see if it was about rushing the store or not. "Announcements" like this just show how unprofessional Warmane are. Seriously, 5 days notice before new content? As a GM of one of top guilds this is really depressing and demotivational for me. Server first race is ruined, because people didnt know early enough and cant just organize their schedule now to add 1-2 raid days for new progress. And in the end, if Archimonde will be 30% as bugged as Kael'Thas was on release, then its just pathethic from the staff. Why would you release totally bugged boss just because you think people wont get there fast? Oh yeah, lets just leave Solarian bugged, people wont get over her anyway and we get extra 2 weeks to fix Kael'thas, right?. But we got over bugged Solarian as first guild and then we saw the state that Kael'thas was in and we couldnt do anything but to report all the bugs from every single advisor, weapons, spell. Literally everything was bugged, like a really bad PTR version. We couldn't even get our players to try next weeks, because nobody wanted to waste time and do PTR testing on live version. Just hold the release of the new content and give us everything fixed, so that few semi-hardcore guilds, that you have left, can have a proper server first race.

And dont forget how many good guilds disbanded because of your "surprise" announcement of SSC+TK. Guilds weren't ready and you NEED TO tell people AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to release, so guilds can organize their setups, resi gear, attunements, extra raids days etc. Recruitment is hard already and you are just making it worse with this every time.

Dont get me wrong. I love Hyal release, but the way Warmane handled this announcement(again) and that half of the bosses of new content are just bugged PTR versions to "hold guilds to not clear it fast"(lets hope this wont happen again in Hyal) is very, very unprofessional.

Exander, Surge

5. Has their been any word on if t5 will be in the store?

6. The marketplace will not feature T5 items for a very long time. Mount Hyjal was intended to be released on Outland launch but postponed to be perfected. As I said in a different thread, on retail Illidan was killed before Season 2 even started. Only few guilds are able to get into Mount Hyjal so this will not affect the PvP of the general public just like it didn't on retail either.

Black Temple is planned for December, Zul Aman a few months later and then with the beginning of Season 4, Sunwell will be released. That's our current rough plan for content. These dates might be changed for Medivh.

7. The marketplace will not feature T5 items for a very long time. Mount Hyjal was intended to be released on Outland launch but postponed to be perfected. As I said in a different thread, on retail Illidan was killed before Season 2 even started. Only few guilds are able to get into Mount Hyjal so this will not affect the PvP of the general public just like it didn't on retail either.

Black Temple is planned for December, Zul Aman a few months later and then with the beginning of Season 4, Sunwell will be released. That's our current rough plan for content. These dates might be changed for Medivh.
    Thank you! And to the people planing on waiting for ZA : It's coming in approx 5 months from now so not a good idea.

8. Thanks for clarifying. A few more questions if you may:

1) How are the attunements being handled? 4 vial drops per kill or the whole raid gets it like post BT launch change? Because even though Hyjal was available on launch it was gated through vial quests as you know.
    2) State of Hyjal - has it been tested thoroughly? KT and Vashj was in a poor state with T5 launch (among other fights) and Vashj remains in a poor state - I'll not go into the bug details as you are I'm sure already aware of them.
    3) The announcement itself for Hyjal was low key and gave less than a week's time for preparation. Any special reason why it was made in such a way? As people have mentioned concerns in this thread of the negative repercussions of a sped, low-key launch.
    Edited: September 24, 2017

9. Why so much whining and tears here? As far as I remember we will only get 4 vials per kill as of pre BT state. You will have all the time to get ur things going for MH, hence it will take you at least 1.5 months to get your raid attuned to MH..

10. The marketplace will not feature T5 items for a very long time. Mount Hyjal was intended to be released on Outland launch but postponed to be perfected. As I said in a different thread, on retail Illidan was killed before Season 2 even started. Only few guilds are able to get into Mount Hyjal so this will not affect the PvP of the general public just like it didn't on retail either.

Thanks for the clarification. Is there an update on fixing the trash drops in SSC/TK and Kara? I've noticed a considerate lack of epic trash drops for the past 4 weeks, especially in SSC we've not had 1 epic drop from trash except patterns and vortexes.

11. The marketplace will not feature T5 items for a very long time. Mount Hyjal was intended to be released on Outland launch but postponed to be perfected. As I said in a different thread, on retail Illidan was killed before Season 2 even started. Only few guilds are able to get into Mount Hyjal so this will not affect the PvP of the general public just like it didn't on retail either.

Thank you for sharing this. A couple more details if i may:
    - Will T5 attunes be removed once hyjal arrives?
    - Will T5 content be nerfed once hyjal comes?

12. Just to calm everyone down, SSC, TK and Hyjal were available from LAUNCH. BT came shortly after, in 2.1. So no, even though you feel like Warmane is rushing things, they actually delayed things quite a bit. Because of us.

So show some appreciation instead of calling "donate server", "pog raid", "destroying the playerbase" and things like that.

And no, I'm not in one of the guilds that have downed KT. Soon, maybe.

The marketplace will not feature T5 items for a very long time. Mount Hyjal was intended to be released on Outland launch but postponed to be perfected. As I said in a different thread, on retail Illidan was killed before Season 2 even started. Only few guilds are able to get into Mount Hyjal so this will not affect the PvP of the general public just like it didn't on retail either.

Thank you very much for this clarification! :)
    Edited: September 24, 2017

13. Just to calm everyone down, SSC, TK and Hyjal were available from LAUNCH. BT came shortly after, in 2.1. So no, even though you feel like Warmane is rushing things, they actually delayed things quite a bit. Because of us.
    SSC and TK got delayed "because of us" and not because it wasn't ready on launch, right..
    Not like it's a bad thing to delay things in order to polish said content, doesn't change the fact that you should give people a heads up on when you want to release new content.

Quite ironic tho overall, people on Outland complain about "rushed" content while some folks on Lordaeron are trying to clear ICC25 for 6months now, awaiting RS and LK25 HC is still in an unkillable state.
    I guess those things have something in common, and that's a lack of proper communication from Warmane (yet again). That's basically what it all comes down to.

14. doesn't change the fact that you should give people a heads up on when you want to release new content.
    Definitely agree, but in reaility people won't be stepping into Hyjal for another 2 months anyway. So you still have time to prepare.

First ... 23456 Last