1. That is a completely invalid point right there. Technically Hyjal was out at launch, but it wasn't possible to access before the BT patch due to Vashj and Kael being literally impossible to kill.
    That changes what, exactly? We delayed Hyjal by 4 months. Try again.

2. That changes what, exactly? We delayed Hyjal by 4 months. Try again.
    If the bugs in the current content are fixed I don't think anyone would have an issue with Hyjal being released. The main issue I have is the trash in SSC/TK not dropping epics except patterns and vortexes, I know it's a minor issue in the scheme of things but it's frustrating having cleared SSC for 4 weeks and not seen 1 epic drop from trash. (especially since guilds that started clearing SSC when it was released got plenty of epics before the drop rate was changed). We're an Oceanic guild and only raid 2 days a week, it's hard to recruit new players so every little helps to keep current players interested.

3. I understand and I agree. Hopefully those issues are resolved sooner rather than later.

4. I understand and I agree. Hopefully those issues are resolved sooner rather than later.
    " soon "...

Excuse me but many bugs are not fixed and been reported for months now, even suggestions got no answers...

5. The first step to get more people into TK/SSC is to tune Karazhan better.

So here is some suggestions:

Remove the prequest. (it was removed in 2.4.3 on live servers)

Tune down the trash health to make the clear way faster, I think this is the main reason pugs don't clear all the bosses. 3-5 hours in one sitting is way to long for people. Most raids fail because people get bored/lose focus not because they are actually not able to kill the bosses.

Add badges to all the bosses like it was later on in 2.4.3, This will motivate players who maybe don't need items at all or from specific bosses to still help/play. And at the same time help people who are unlucky with drops to still buy items.

Also when one person leave a pug it can snowball to the entire raid just giving up or it adds 30-45 min to the raid. Both things i said above will help with people staying.

Just as a example i have a 2700gs tank that i don't really need any mainspec items from karazhan with. And i get asked prob 15-25 times per week if i can help and tank karazhan. But when it takes 4 hours and the only reward i can get is rolling the occasionally offspec item its not really worth it. If the runs where faster and i atleast got badges i might do it.

One thing that could also help is heroic keys at honored.
    nonononono, you're suggesting 2.4.3 implements for 2.0 content. That's just a straight "no".

Might as well add the ZA items to the BoJ vendor, reduce the HC dungeon requirement to Honored, and add daily HC quests, right? Because they existed in 2.4.3. Kara takes 3h to clear with a competent group. Three hours is not much time. Before T5 was released, our guild was clearing all T4 content in one night. That's Kara, Gruul and Mag, all from 19:30 to 00:30. So the problem here is not the Kara trash, unless you're running double-warrior tanking and have 0 mages and warlocks in the raid.

The real actual problem is that old players, thinking they're good at the game when in fact they suck, come to re-live their TBC memories or play TBC for the first time, only to wipe again and again, and then blame the server. So TK is unkillable. Okay, he was unkillable on retail too. Yet people killed him there, and people have killed him here too. T6 comes too early? No, look when the server was released and compare it to the 4-months time it took Blizzard to go from TBC-release to BT-release. So there are bugs in the content. True as that may be, the logs tell me that there are plenty of guilds which have cleared SSC already and are advancing in TK. So the bugs are not stopping players. And there were bugs on retail, too.

If you really want a Blizzlike experience with proper release timing, then Warmane should release BT tomorrow, together with Hyjal. Let's see how you handle that, huh?

If the bugs in the current content are fixed I don't think anyone would have an issue with Hyjal being released. The main issue I have is the trash in SSC/TK not dropping epics except patterns and vortexes, I know it's a minor issue in the scheme of things but it's frustrating having cleared SSC for 4 weeks and not seen 1 epic drop from trash. (especially since guilds that started clearing SSC when it was released got plenty of epics before the drop rate was changed). We're an Oceanic guild and only raid 2 days a week, it's hard to recruit new players so every little helps to keep current players interested.
    Our guild got several patterns and 1-2 epics from SSC last week. I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Edited: September 26, 2017

6. I see that everyone can choose the speed to progress or the time to spend playing.
    Why make the good guilds wait and be bored? If they can clear the content, why not?
    And the slower can keep progressing too, it's not like closing early raids and leaving them with "impossible" Hyjal only.
    The more content available, the better.

7. having almost all dungeons available at launch was what made tbc the greatest xpac . you should all be thanking warmane for at least being close to that

First ... 456