1. Hyjal already being released? Too early?

How many guilds have actually cleared SSC & TK? I feel like it's too early for Hyjal to be released, especially when they still haven't fixed the bug with trash drops in SSC & TK. I was expecting a mid October release, give time for guilds that are still progressing to catch up and not fall behind. I just hope if Hyjal is released next week we won't see T5 gear on the shop for at least another month.

2. 3 horde 2 alliance have cleared TK. SSC is a lot easier so i think at least 10 guilds have cleared SSC.

3. Very sad, hurry for elitists

How many guilds have actually cleared SSC & TK? I feel like it's too early for Hyjal to be released, especially when they still haven't fixed the bug with trash drops in SSC & TK. I was expecting a mid October release, give time for guilds that are still progressing to catch up and not fall behind. I just hope if Hyjal is released next week we won't see T5 gear on the shop for at least another month.
    Feeling completely the same. With such early progression updates it feels that administration releases new content in favor of "everyday playing elitists" and not casual/regular players. Very sad. SK/TTK was released in july. At least if hyjal was launched in the mid of october...or better in november. Sad sad sad, why is it required to hurry so much.

Btw, as you know that's not blizzlike to release hyjal after 3 month of t5 content. Cheers

4. It is too early. To late is bad too. But this frequency of releasing new contents is not encouraging. People and guilds will possibly stop playing because they had no enough time to clear pre content. Thats what Warmane forget. They try to earn money as fast as possible, but they destroy their own playerbase.

And the content at the moment has to many bugs. E.g. Kael doesnt work right. And they release T6. No comment.

In my opinion this descision was not considered.

5. I mean "too early" SSC/TK was released 2 months too late, and several bosses are already being pug'd.

Also, what about Kael does not work right?

Sure trash drops need to be sorted, but it's not like trash drops will dictate how well you progress in future content.

6. Thx for gaming . i am Done.. Donate server

7. It is too early. To late is bad too. But this frequency of releasing new contents is not encouraging. People and guilds will possibly stop playing because they had no enough time to clear pre content. Thats what Warmane forget. They try to earn money as fast as possible, but they destroy their own playerbase.

And the content at the moment has to many bugs. E.g. Kael doesnt work right. And they release T6. No comment.

In my opinion this descision was not considered.
    I agree, I don't understand how they can release Hyjal when they still haven't fixed the bugs in SSC and TK. It's frustrating because it feels like they're catering to the small percentage of the playerbase that has already cleared the current content, while the majority are still progressing.

8. I dont understand hiw the progress of other guild affect you. This isnt 2.3 with free gear accessible without attunement you know. This wont change anything for you if you havnt clear T5.

Only impact it may have is in PvP but there are almost no weapon relevant before Archimonde in MH and he will, probably be bugged in a way that's almost unkillable anyway (as it was with KT and Magtheridon). BT, the relevant T6 raid, will release around S3 release.

9. "But i don't wanna fall behind, but i also don't wanna take time out and actually raid"

10. 23 guilds kill Vashj. 5 guilds killed KT (2 of 5 guilds only killed KT 1-2 times).

Ya, this is definitely people not wanting to raid or you know, progressing like normal and this is just a rushed release.

11. T6 was released 4 months after release back then on retail. 4 months on Warmane as well. What's the problem?

12. I think it´s too early, too. On retail you go to andother addon after 2 year. But here we will still playing TBC and the time between the releases could be more longer and you have more progress time and a longer time for new releases and content.

13. So how does this affect you in any way? Are you not gonna be able to raid t5 because t6 is out? Not sure what the problem is other than what was previously mentioned. "But i don't wanna fall behind, but i also don't wanna take time out and actually raid"

14. T6 was released 4 months after release back then on retail. 4 months on Warmane as well. What's the problem?
    T6 was released 4 months after release back then on retail. But warmane release only Hyjal. When they release BT players have 2 t6 set and hyjal gear. It is so stupid.

And kael'thas sunstrider still works incorrectly, Lurker also has problems and warmane release Hyjal. MT HC now dummy instance.

15. T6 was released 4 months after release back then on retail. But warmane release only Hyjal. When they release BT players have 2 t6 set and hyjal gear. It is so stupid.

And kael'thas sunstrider still works incorrectly, Lurker also has problems and warmane release Hyjal. MT HC now dummy instance.
    So you would like them to fix every minor raid bugs until they release new content? I don't have years to wait bro.

123 ... Last