1. What about Kael is incorrect?

Also Lurker? dafuq, if you say something along the lines of "The archers do too much damage" I'm out.

2. What about Kael is incorrect?

Also Lurker? dafuq, if you say something along the lines of "The archers do too much damage" I'm out.
    They're working fine. Nothing game breaking. People are on panic mode because they won't be able to do the new raid content on release so they search excuses.

3. Warmane do what u think is right for the server...ppl will always complain.." hey why is alliance getting bonus" every day new topic about it...now they got prob with hyjal releasing cause lazy and casual are not even attuned for Tk yet.

4. The stupidity of this announcment just like T5 is not giving people time to prepare, not giving time for hype or excitement to build... Just randomly pulling out another "Surprise motha****aaass" out of nowhere and announcing the raid is open in less than a week. Communication and marketting is not strong here.

They're working fine. Nothing game breaking. People are on panic mode because they won't be able to do the new raid content on release so they search excuses.
    You're using "gamebreaking" in a subjective way here, the last time I talked about bugs in a casual fashion in a thread like this I got banned, but as someone who has killed Vashj many times I don't consider the Outland version of the fight as "fine", due to the glaring differences caused by a certain bug.
    Edited: September 22, 2017

5. Because its moving faster and faster towards ZA free gear patch, which makes T5 raiding and gear completely worthless. Might as well save 300 badges and logoff, save dealing with markedly crap gear relative to the time and consume investment if badge gear isn't far away. Hell, as a Prot Paladin, Ill be replacing all my T5 pieces with vendor gear the day the patch drops. so why am I going to bother to continue? something to do I guess. non donator here, non biased opinion but an opinion nonetheless.

6. You are aware Zul aman hits in 4-5 months?

7. Because its moving faster and faster towards ZA free gear patch, which makes T5 raiding and gear completely worthless. Might as well save 300 badges and logoff, save dealing with markedly crap gear relative to the time and consume investment if badge gear isn't far away. Hell, as a Prot Paladin, Ill be replacing all my T5 pieces with vendor gear the day the patch drops. so why am I going to bother to continue? something to do I guess. non donator here, non biased opinion but an opinion nonetheless.
    That is spec dependant though, none of my gear is replaced by badges. Za is also a post Black Temple raid, so raiders will be in T6 gear by then, only needing the specific BIS item drops from ZA.

8. I don't know, maybe because a video game is about playing it?

9. I mean "too early" SSC/TK was released 2 months too late, and several bosses are already being pug'd.

Also, what about Kael does not work right?

Sure trash drops need to be sorted, but it's not like trash drops will dictate how well you progress in future content.
    Several Bosses beeing pugged ?!?! WTF ?
    AFAIK only Voidreaver gets pugged, other runs are guild runs that have to fill with some pugs because of a to low population.

What about Kael is incorrect?

Have you ever even played on retail?
    Archers are supposed to multishot for 2-3k on clothies, not 13k+
    Also they are supposed to have around 27k hp.
    Spout is supposed to be dodgeable under water.
    And thats just about luker, i don´t even wanna start about other bosses in SSC or TK !
    Edited: September 22, 2017

10. Several Bosses beeing pugged ?!?! WTF ?
    AFAIK only Voidreaver gets pugged, other runs are guild runs that have to fill with some pugs because of a to low population.

Have you ever even played on retail?
    Archers are supposed to multishot for 2-3k on clothies, not 13k+
    Also they are supposed to have around 27k hp.
    Spout is supposed to be dodgeable under water.
    And thats just about luker, i don´t even wanna start about other bosses in SSC or TK !
    Leo/Moro/Flk have all been pugged but okay, also Solarian could probably be pugged if you can get through the trash cuz she's that easy.

Regarding your "have you ever even played on retail?"

I'd like to see some form of proof of your statements regarding PRE NERF ssc content.

And even if somehow you happened to be right, i don't see what your point is.

"Don't release MH for the actual raiders (Not the guilds that've been 4/6 1/4 for a month and half cuz potato) cuz lurker is a teeny bit harder then he's supposed to be (even though any half decent guild oneshot him ever single week and have since the release of T5)". If that is your point I can only say agree to disagree

11. Is it that hard to cc adds on lurker and stay near flametorch when he spout or just run around him in same way he does it?

12. Is it that hard to cc adds on lurker and stay near flametorch when he spout or just run around him in same way he does it?
    It's not hard to do that, I think the point was that it's not blizzlike. In retail days you killed all of the adds in that phase, you jumped in the water for spout. There are other pretty nasty bugs on that encounter too, that are on the bugtracker and have been since week 1 of T5. Warmane T5 is it's own thing, it's a long long way from retail in both tuning and functionality.

13. pls bring T5 and S2 to online shop after the 27 Sep release.

14. What about Kael is incorrect?
    Mini bosses health pool is way overtuned, especially Thaladred who has 3 times hp than what he should have.

15. Kael is not hard here after the weapons HP nerf. Just need to practice P3 to get everything right. After that it's a easy weekly boss.

First 1234 ... Last