1. phasing

I have been ignoring this problem for over 2 years now, but recently it got me curious and frustrated at some moments.

We all know a term called phasing (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Phasing)

so to my issue:

whenever i enter icecrown , like it doesint matter from wich direction i enter or with how many characters i enter ( 10 or 26) there are 5 characters that always get like phased out. i m not sure how to even call it as there are always same 5 characters, same 5 shamans, no more no less, not even diff characters, always those 5.
    it feels like those 5 are litterally alone in whole icecrown, no npc's/players, nothing. i can ofc enter icc raid and its all fine inside, but not outside.

since its been very long time when i was lvling them, im not 100% sure, but i am pretty sure i did same quests as with other 5 shamans wich i have no issues with, as i was lvling 10 chars at once at that time. i had an idea maybe some quest is still making me phase out in icecrown even tho my quest log is empty.

it happens ONLY in icecrown zone.

any ideas?

2. Im pretty sure its a quest that u haven't done on the 5 chars.
    Don't remember the name of the quest though.

I would start with checking the zeppelin for a undone quest. Its probably a whole questline that these 5 chars are missing.
    Edited: September 23, 2017

3. Im pretty sure its a quest that u haven't done on the 5 chars.
    Don't remember the name of the quest though.

I would start with checking the zeppelin for a undone quest. Its probably a whole questline that these 5 chars are missing.
    so basicly i should do quests with those 5 shamans to be able to faze into same side where every1 else is?

4. I am pretty sure its the icecrown quest with either Fordring (he has 3 different phasings) or Vault as well (vault has one afaik).

You should throughly check those.Pretty sure problem lies within.

5. Anybody else having freezes on multiple characters?

I 5 box with 60 fps and 30ms ping and my characters keep breaking follow and freezing around on my master screen.

Happens mostly in BGs like WG or AV.

6. Anybody else having freezes on multiple characters?

I 5 box with 60 fps and 30ms ping and my characters keep breaking follow and freezing around on my master screen.

Happens mostly in BGs like WG or AV.
    I would reduce the main window FPS to 40 or 30 and background FPS to 15.

7. I would reduce the main window FPS to 40 or 30 and background FPS to 15.
    No difference.

My PC can handle 60 fps on all windows no problems.

They freeze around only on each others screen and I see many other people around me freezing mostly in WG.

8. Monitor your disk activity and see if it spikes.

9. Are there any other multiboxer close to u when u get the freeze?
    I get freezes when there are +20 totems that have pulse animations like healing stream totem.