1. Darkmoon Faire

Sooo, when is the next Darkmoon Faire?

2. It should be here very soon, last time ppl said it has closed on the 30th or 31st, si minus 7days of duration, gives 23 or 24 this month.

3. Today should be Darkmoon faire, 100%.

4. So another month without darkmoon faire or whats going on?

I checked all 3 spots and there's only that 1npc in mulgore acting like it's already up and running..

5. Im in TB on my alt, and it's just this random NPC sitting here in the middle of the dirt patch but no tents or anything.

6. And someone told me it's working fine, when I asked about Darkmoon (Un)Faire.

7. L2P maybe? or read? or wtf wrong with you? i got my trinket on last DMF.

8. L2P maybe? or read? or wtf wrong with you? i got my trinket on last DMF.
    so because it worked last month and you got yours it's ok that it doesn't work now? What exactly is your point?

9. Cant they just put NPC in shattrath somewhere so we can turn in those damn quests? Whats the point from all that waiting???

10. Bump.
    Same situation here, have 3 cards to turn in. Please fix this asap.

11. Darkmoon should only appear on the first sunday of every month. We are still in September 25th. Next Fair should happen in October 1st.

12. Darkmoon should only appear on the first sunday of every month. We are still in September 25th. Next Fair should happen in October 1st.
    Should being a key word here. Glad to get a first response from Warmane seeing this isn't a DST on store thread.

12 Last