1. Trade issue.

I wanted to sell golds for item and it wrote You are not eligible to sell via the trading system. Clearly I dont know what is going on .. Can you help me please ??

2. Via what should I sell golds ? Black Market ? I dont want to do this ..

3. Yeah I'm running into the same issue. Hopefully we get some kind of response.

4. its probably because your acc isn't premium, you need to donate atleast 10 euros to be able to do that i think

5. Whaaat ? I can't donate .. Im from Czech republic and my income isnt that high to afford that. Im supporting server that I play on it, getting more friends to play on this server. They forgot on those, which make golds ingame and want to sell them on website for coins to buy equip. I really dont know what should I do, when I can't donate, even I dont mind to, because its unfair, to donate to be able to sell golds.

6. Ask Mum and Dad or friends?! :)
    donque8642 nailed it. You need to donate at least once to use the system. Or have an account that's premium or above.

Info here: Premium Membership and Donation Guide

7. Thank you man .. I dont mind to purchase coins to do this .. Its pretty unfair, that I cant transfer my golds into coins unless I donate ...

8. And server will somehow magically support itself by ?Freeloaders n Poachers?

9. Ok, so if we take someone who dont even earn a s**t, because of student, and has same issue as I do, so he is suddenly bad ? GR8

10. I see Axioma1's point, but I do understand Warmane's as well. However, there's another problem - from some countries you just can't donate. Mine, for example - I tried but it's not supported. So if I wanted to trade my characters or sell gold for coins, I can't because of a technical issue which isn't too fair.

To be honest, I think it could be easily solved if one was able to donate through, say, Paypal.