1. T6 already!?

Mount Hyjal will release on Medivh on 27th September.

Really, at what point did it make sense to think that this 1x server that still has a slow burning population thats increasing slowly possibly needed Mount ****ing Hyjal?

For the literally 2-3 top guilds on the server who happened to be around as the server dropped are now at a huge advatage because of early shenanigans.

This is nowhere near the timeframe Blizzard released content at and while I can fully appreciate Outland is ready and willing for T6, Medivh is the ONE TIMES Blizz-like server that has a ton of guilds still trying to break in/through T5. Releasing it this early will deprive us of any real server competition and the true long term wow experience we all signed up for.

Please don't ruin this server it's literally the only decent TBC one that has the potential to last, all the rest are dead. Long live Medivh.

Sincerely, a nerd.
    Edited: September 22, 2017

2. Yea, nothing other then agreement with you. I will add a bonus from PvP scene...
    Atm PvP is rly huge problem and rly low pop is playing it. Releasing 3rd PvE expansion while PvP on Medivh is still on 1st S1 is kinda nutshell.
    When you would be able to get PVE eq 2tiers higher then PvP I am sure that enthusiasm for PvP is going to be zero.

3. I hate to break it to you... but the enthusiasm for pvp is already zero.

Try doing anything against any double rogue / mage-rogue setup in 2s with the current "pvp gear" available.
    All you can do is getting ur *** whooped for at least another 3 months, getting a single piece of arena item every 3 weeks (assuming u're at least 1800-1900).

I won't comment on bg-s, as they were already discussed in numerous other topics.

4. +1 from me - Only the top guilds will benefit from this and don't let me start on the PvP scenario when t6 comes out - there will be no point in farming PvP items at all... I think one of the reasons behind that decision of the staff is because there are many people that want to jump in big raids as soon as they hit 70 lv - I have a person in my guild that I know in real life too (we don't know eachother very well), and he told me he will stop playing because "BT IS NOT OPEN" and he only did a couple of dungeons -.- And while the PvE scene going upwards, the PvP one is sitting in the corner, forgotten like everything is fine with it and nobody from the staff bothers to FIX it - I don't know why they don't consider it for a BIG PROBLEM, since we made a lot of threads here discusing it.... We even gave them solutions, but nobody listen. The last thing PvP wise that was done is implementing AV - LOL sure implement it, but we all know AV will never happen because of the lack of people joining- instead we suggested to put an exchange vendor for AV marks and nobody listened. We suggested cross-realm BG's and nobody listened and some dumb f*cks even complained that Outland PvPers will rekt us - well congratulations morons - u prefer no BG at all, because u are afrad the donators will rekt us - well if u joined after a year from now and everybody got their epic gear what will be your excuse then - people will still rekt u since u won't have gear again... Most of the problems here can be fixed easy, but NOBODY IS LISTENING. On Outland realm if someone complain, they will fix it as soon as possible, since there is money flowing everyday... Well on Medivh we don't buy our gear with money and no point in listening to us when we complain I guess... I start to think this is the sad truth - It is a good realm, even the best in every other aspect except PvP one and when people start walking in T6 and some new hardcore PvP player joins and realizes the best he can get is S1 gear - well dafuq he should even bother geting it? Better to start farming T6 aswell... PLEASE ADMINS LISTEN TO US AND FIX THE PVP SCENE - let it run hand by hand with PvE - release arena season 4 if u are releasing t6 gear, make a cross-realm BGs, make AV exchange vendor (and if some dumb f*cks come here complaining that it will not be blizzlike, just BAN THEM) - we want this realm to be the BEST - so implementing stuff that can help the realm, even not being BLIZZLIKE is because otherwise the problem gets bigger - If there is a DEMAND for something, big enough and well explained and supported by those that demand it - you must make it happen - otherwise you will lose players... I already lost 3 guys in my guild - they just stopped playing, because they realized all of the ABOVE... I know we are not paying here and all of this comes for free for us, but if u offer some product and players expectations at the end are not met, they will leave and that will not benefit you at all. SO PLEASE READ THIS, LISTEN OT US and fix those issues - if u do that new people will come and when they start playing here, they wont leave since it will be the best realm in the world!
    Edited: September 23, 2017

5. For the literally 2-3 top guilds on the server who happened to be around as the server dropped are now at a huge advatage because of early shenanigans.
    May I ask why is it a problem that there are guilds that are further progressed than yourself?

This is nowhere near the timeframe Blizzard released content at and while I can fully appreciate Outland is ready and willing for T6, Medivh is the ONE TIMES Blizz-like server that has a ton of guilds still trying to break in/through T5. Releasing it this early will deprive us of any real server competition and the true long term wow experience we all signed up for.

Please don't ruin this server it's literally the only decent TBC one that has the potential to last, all the rest are dead. Long live Medivh.

Sincerely, a nerd.
    What about this ruins the server, if I may ask? You still need to progress through the raids to unlock attunements, do you not? I get the concern about competition, but I feel that's another discussion entirely.

6. Its cool you react Mercy, not so common on medivh´s forum (or I am blind, sorry if this is reality).
    May I ask you for expression about gap between PvP & PvE expansion? Would like you know your opition about PvE season 3 (t4, ,t5, t6) and PvP season 1 running in the same time.
    Thank you kindly.

7. Hyjal was released with the expansion, not 2.1, but it was effectively un-reachable due to how overtuned and buggy Vashj and Kael were. The screwy Vashj kills that did occur only dropped four vials, and Kael wasn't killed period.
    So we coo

8. More gold in the pockets of Panacea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. May I ask why is it a problem that there are guilds that are further progressed than yourself?

What about this ruins the server, if I may ask? You still need to progress through the raids to unlock attunements, do you not? I get the concern about competition, but I feel that's another discussion entirely.
    Due to the nature of the launch and how buggy some of the loot/raids were at the beginning, initial progress was fairly imbalanced towards those who got the jump. The fact is the server has been up 4 months and we're going end-game already.

I get that Outland needs it and its convenient for Warmane to drop them together but it feels like it's only because this server doesn't contribute $$ like Outland does that we don't get the individual respect we deserve. Medivh is entirely different to Outland in that people WANT the 1x, long drawn out affair that we got in TBC. End-game in 4 months is really spoiling a potential gem of a server.

As people have stated serveral times, it means PvP gear will be even more useless than already.

Bringing T6 this soon also means the further patches are moved closer in the same way, in case you didn't play TBC retail; 2.4.3 was the beginning of the end of the World.... of Warcraft. The longer we can postpone that and have a competitive, ALIVE server then surely that benefits all parties?

I don't see why Warmane would want to let Medivh expire with Outland which is inevitable in a shortish amount of time but the fact is Medivh could have legs for at least 2, maybe 3 years if you draw it out properly. Medivh is very much NOT ready for this content.

On a more personal attack kinda note, it also doesnt stand to reason to you want to keep Panacea happy and not bored and let the rest of us compeltely miss our chance at being competitive. Competition is a huge factor in these server and it deserves its place in this discussion.

Thank you very much for the reply, lets keep this discussion going maybe get a result!

Faithfully, the nerd.

EDIT: Also, what exactly do we benefit or gain from this release? Panacea don't put in as much bug reports for content they've already cleared? I wish this was the first server theyd done this on but unfortunately it's not. They know what theyre doing and its very deliberate.

Other than that I can only see it as laziness from Warmane not wanting to seperate Medivh and Outland content which is ******ED.
    Edited: September 23, 2017 Reason: I love you.

10. Its cool you react Mercy, not so common on medivh´s forum (or I am blind, sorry if this is reality).
    May I ask you for expression about gap between PvP & PvE expansion? Would like you know your opition about PvE season 3 (t4, ,t5, t6) and PvP season 1 running in the same time.
    Thank you kindly.
    My opinion likely won't change how things are handled. But my opinion is that I feel Blizzard handled their content releases poorly and that it should be learned from. There are 4 tiers (if you consider Sunwell to be the "4th tier") and there are 4 seasons. It makes sense to me that they should coincide with each other.
    Due to the nature of the launch and how buggy some of the loot/raids were at the beginning, initial progress was fairly imbalanced towards those who got the jump. The fact is the server has been up 4 months and we're going end-game already.

I get that Outland needs it and its convenient for Warmane to drop them together but it feels like it's only because this server doesn't contribute $$ like Outland does that we don't get the individual respect we deserve. Medivh is entirely different to Outland in that people WANT the 1x, long drawn out affair that we got in TBC. End-game in 4 months is really spoiling a potential gem of a server.

As people have stated serveral times, it means PvP gear will be even more useless than already.

Bringing T6 this soon also means the further patches are moved closer in the same way, in case you didn't play TBC retail; 2.4.3 was the beginning of the end of the World.... of Warcraft. The longer we can postpone that and have a competitive, ALIVE server then surely that benefits all parties?

I don't see why Warmane would want to let Medivh expire with Outland which is inevitable in a shortish amount of time but the fact is Medivh could have legs for at least 2, maybe 3 years if you draw it out properly. Medivh is very much NOT ready for this content.

On a more personal attack kinda note, it also doesnt stand to reason to you want to keep Panacea happy and not bored and let the rest of us compeltely miss our chance at being competitive. Competition is a huge factor in these server and it deserves its place in this discussion.

Thank you very much for the reply, lets keep this discussion going maybe get a result!

Faithfully, the nerd.

EDIT: Also, what exactly do we benefit or gain from this release? Panacea don't put in as much bug reports for content they've already cleared? I wish this was the first server theyd done this on but unfortunately it's not. They know what theyre doing and its very deliberate.

Other than that I can only see it as laziness from Warmane not wanting to seperate Medivh and Outland content which is ******ED.
    I do understand. I'll see if I can get you guys some answers to your questions.

P.S. I don't know anything about this "Panacea". But I also feel that it is likely irrelevant to the situation at hand.

11. They're the only guild that has killed Kael'thas, more to the point who is this for? Other than Outland.

12. The gear difference between the top players and the average player is already huge. Releasing t6 this early is only going to make it so that the top players have an even greater advantage in pvp.

13. Mount Hyjal will release on Medivh on 27th September.

Really, at what point did it make sense to think that this 1x server that still has a slow burning population thats increasing slowly possibly needed Mount ****ing Hyjal?

This is nowhere near the timeframe Blizzard released content at
    Do your research. Mount Hyjal was released together with T4 and T5 (https://wow.gamepedia.com/Battle_for_Mount_Hyjal Patch changes
    TBC Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): All bosses are now fully voiced.
    TBC Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.).

14. I sign this petition to stop releasing pve content, otherwise I would find it ridiculous to cotinue playing if all I want to do is PvP.

15. Battle for Mount Hyjal was released and available at the very start of the BC expansion. We intended to do it the same way as on retail. There's an attunement and it will take time for people to have access to the content.

As for PvP please keep in mind that on retail world first Illidan kill happened before Season 2 started.

123 Last