1. It will work as it did prior to patch 2.1.0 meaning that 4 vials will drop per kill. On the release of Black Temple, it will be switched to multi-drop and it will then drop for everyone.

We are keen on having it this way so people can progress and build their path towards Mount Hyjal. The content is done, it was tested privately by multiple guilds which were recruited through public announcement on a first come - first served basis as seen here and our QA team.

We are still considering this and this is not set in stone, it can go either way. We will announce it appropriately when decided.

2. It will work as it did prior to patch 2.1.0 meaning that 4 vials will drop per kill. On the release of Black Temple, it will be switched to multi-drop and it will then drop for everyone.

We are keen on having it this way so people can progress and build their path towards Mount Hyjal. The content is done, it was tested privately by multiple guilds which were recruited through public announcement on a first come - first served basis as seen here and our QA team.

We are still considering this and this is not set in stone, it can go either way. We will announce it appropriately WHEN decided.
    Do you know that in 2 days there is ID reset? No time like friday i guess to announce

3. After much consideration we have decided that the vials will be multi-drop mainly due to a social factor of guilds and anyone who wants to experience the content. It can cause more troubles than benefits and we believe that this was not an intended feature back in the day but rather a mistake.

The news of vials being multi-drop will appear on the website as well.

I guess you owe someone a thousand gold.
    An update to the situation.

4. An update to the situation.
    So you sold us out, basically? You can see where the opinion lies and the fact is we were promised a hardcore 1x server very different to Outlands and this is letting us down drastically. Shame.

EDIT: I'm actually confused as to what you mean. Your most recent post seems to contradict the previous so please clarify what our fate is.
    Edited: September 28, 2017 Reason: SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

5. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....47#post2811047

"x1 rates across the board.
    Limited marketplace with no gear.
    The realm will be progression based.
    Challenging hardcore raid content."

Check
    Check
    ENNNGHHH
    ENNNNNNGGGHHHHHH (LOL MAGTHERIDON)

6. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....47#post2811047

"x1 rates across the board.
    Limited marketplace with no gear.
    The realm will be progression based.
    Challenging hardcore raid content."

Check
    Check
    ENNNGHHH
    ENNNNNNGGGHHHHHH (LOL MAGTHERIDON)
    Yeah... about that >.>

7. we were promised a hardcore 1x server
    This will be my last post here - the server has become a f*cking grind fest... All I see is "hardcore that, hardcore this" and instead of a game that makes me feel happy after work, I feel completelly smashed playing it and it is all because of someone constantly whining about how "NOT HARDCORE ENOUGH" the realm is... Even today in the global chat I saw a dude, probably from the top HARDCORE guilds, who wanted ppl for Karazhan and by his words the only ones that will get accepted will be those who have PRE KARA BIS GEAR - well that made me quit the game today... I even once asked a guy from Panacea - am I good enough (gearwise) to go heal in Karazhan and he stood proudly on his horse not even talking to me, like I was some kind of homeless piece of sh*t that did not deserve his time at all - well he was busy finding PRE KARA BIS GEARED HARDCORE 24/7 no lifers who will not eat or drink for a whole week, because they will go in Karazhan I guess... Nothing is being done about the PvP scene either - so many threads about the problem and no one from the staff bats an eye... Economy is broken as f*ck - 1 rare gem sells for ~12 gold and some dumb f*cks even sell primal might lower than the price of the maths for it... I asked a person how did he made enough gold for the epic fly and he told me that he was farming gold from killing mobs... Like I said - a f*cking grindfest... Most of the time in an instance, after 2 wipes, the HARDCORE motherf*ckers start whining how noob everyone is, instead of explaining the tactics to them... It's just getting too competitive and doesn't feel like a game, but instead it feels like a second JOB that if u are not HARDCORE ENOUGH u don't deserve a sh*t... Well good luck to every HARDCORE no lifer here, but I won't waste my time anymore playing with a bunch of "hardcore" as*holes... The only time that I enjoyed playing here was from 1 to 70 lv - after that it all went downwards... BYE!
    Edited: September 30, 2017

8. Gotta love how the only people complaining about the realm are the **** players(sorry but its true). You all read the same thing, HARDCORE server, which means if you dont have alot of free time this server is not for you pretty obvious isnt it? People who are putting the time in are getting results, rest of you casual slackers who refuse to pay 10 e to skip que on outland are crying about the realm.

Why so serious casuals?

9. Gotta love how the only people complaining about the realm are the **** players(sorry but its true). You all read the same thing, HARDCORE server, which means if you dont have alot of free time this server is not for you pretty obvious isnt it? People who are putting the time in are getting results, rest of you casual slackers who refuse to pay 10 e to skip que on outland are crying about the realm.

Why so serious casuals?
    What about max level content on Medivh is "more hardcore" compared to Outland?

First 123