1. Hey there :3

I'm new to the realm but not the game :). I was at my prime back in retail with my old guild at the time as a shadow priest and was usually in the top 3 dps. I plan to recreate him here. Last time I was a night elf, but We shall see if I try my hand at that again. I know I will probably go to the Icecrown server because it has healthy population. I have tried other realms (servers) dalaran, ect ect. I found many homophobic, racists, misogynistic people and very rude/ childish. So I am hoping this one is more friendly and less well, Rude. I am not sure whether I will go horde or alliance the game is still downloading. Perhaps you guys might know which side is more laid back and helpful. Of course I won't be able to just jump into the game and be beast, I have forgotten some things back in the day its been years. I won't ever forget that bone spike though! LOL. anyways. I'd still like to take my try with people who are not hardcore but can still get the job done while having fun, that's why I play games anyways. SO if you know any guilds on either side let me know, I'm not set in stone on which faction. Thanks! Hope to see you all in game! Also I'm NA Central Time Zone!
    Edited: September 23, 2017

2. Hello and welcome to our server! Check our guild recruitment board on the Icecrown section to chose the guild you want to be in :)

Have fun and good luck in game!