This is a music video that i created for the sake of all my nostalgic memories. I put all my emotions into this edit and i really hope you like it. I wasted 2 days of recording & editing that video. The part that i like the most, starts from 02:20, there all my wow memories flow away behind me. And i am sad for i can never bring back those happy moments. I have computer.. i am able to play... but i can't feel those nostalgic feelings just like when i played the game for first time. I am happy that i was born in 21 century... we have computers today, internet also. And i am able to sit on my computer and access my precious game WoW. We are born, we live, and then we die, then we lose everything. I am born just once and i die just once, i am lucky for i am born in 21 century... i no longer feel fun playing wow, since i lost all my friends here, and there's nothing left to do there except remembering all the nostalgic memories that i can never bring back to life, WoW is so empty game now...

Thank you Blizzard Entertainment for creating this game and being a great part of my childhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anWL...ature=youtu.be