1. Thanks for the useless comment that did 0 contribution to the topic
    thanks for the useless thread that does 0 contribution to the game.

2. thanks for the useless thread that does 0 contribution to the game.
    Thanks for another useless comment tha once again did 0 contribution to the thread. Perhaps you should look into the off-topic section of the forum you might find something else to amuse yourself or perhaps waste time?

3. Thanks for another useless comment tha once again did 0 contribution to the thread. Perhaps you should look into the off-topic section of the forum you might find something else to amuse yourself or perhaps waste time?
    nah, i was on topic. you want items that aren't for your class. if you want them roll that class. why you want them is irrelevant.

4. nah, i was on topic. you want items that aren't for your class. if you want them roll that class. why you want them is irrelevant.
    And it just keeps going, perhaps you are trying to achieve some sort of streak with these "solutions" of yours? The only thing irrelevant here are the so called "solutions" you are proposing here. The KEY in my sugestion, and i understand that sometimes it might be difficult to interprete the easiest of sentences, is for one to be able to wear good looking, class restricted old tier transmogs (as long as it matches the same armor type) on the character that one LOVES/ENJOYS to play. Savy?
    Edited: September 24, 2017

5. And it just keeps going, perhaps you are trying to achieve some sort of streak with these "solutions" of yours? The only thing irrelevant here are the so called "solutions" you are proposing here. The KEY in my sugestion, and i understand that sometimes it might be difficult to interprete the easiest of sentences, is for one to be able to wear good looking, class restricted old tier transmogs (as long as it matches the same armor type) on the character that one LOVES/ENJOYS to play. Savy?
    i get what your saying, i just think it's stupid. the gear is class restricted for a reason. looking pretty shouldn't be enough of a reason to change that.

6. i get what your saying, i just think it's stupid. the gear is class restricted for a reason. looking pretty shouldn't be enough of a reason to change that.
    The gear would still be restricted. Nobody mentioned changing it.

First 12