1. alliance bg mean you will gear via losses

alliance wg you will lose to 1 guy

any questions?

icecrown

2. Horde has ppl who dare to play casters.
    However alliance (human trinket *cough*) only run with full wf disc/shadow priests , ret/holy paladins, DK's, and warriors.. they cant play anything else...
    They organize their whole premade around having a solid OP frontline so that noone can get close to the freecasting PVE geared disc and resto druid combo behind em.
    And the horde is too dumb or lack the frontline to do anything about it.
    Horde also lack healers.

3. Too brutal picture.
    Current alliance players must be printed enormously bloated due to nonstop FAP drinking.
    I remember being a part of a 3v3 AB > GM fight. We were 3 well equipped Randoms, vs 3 well equipped horde premade members. I was a human rogue, and both my trinkets procced AP at the same time, I began pooling the energy, and with dance ready, started to look for a target to blow up. My target already had a free action pot up and running, so I targeted next one and my add-on went "Meow!" (does that when FaP is active), next target > "Meow!", I was about ready to emote /angry, when I saw, what looked like a horde priest, levitating from the cliff, and towards me. My eyes glared, and joy filled my veins, as I foresee all the damage I am about to do to his immobile body! All that disappeared when I targeted him and heard all the well known "Meow!"...

First 12