1. is icecrown balanced

i was thinking of purchasing a character i was wonder if icecrown is balanced for pvp or if not which side is stronger horde or alliance?

2. I dont think icecrown is balanced in pvp, at least in bg you will find people so well geared, even some full wrathfull with shadowmourne

3. you go to warmane website and then you press information button.

4. Horde is usually better at night time while alliance is better at noon and morning. But really if you want to win, you should join PvP guild or make premades.

5. It's balanced number wise with faction spread usually being very close to 50:50. The main issue is Alliance is incentivized to PvP while the Horde is discouraged. Compulsive PvP minxmaxers naturally flock to the Alliance for the broken human racial, the same players who are far more likely to donate for gear to get an advantage. This causes the Alliance to usually outgear the Horde in PvP situations and causes PvP to be very unattractive for Horde players to specialize in because even if they are at equal gear and skill level to their Alliance counterparts, they are still at a disadvantage. I don't foresee this situation changing any time soon as the Staff has shown complete reluctance to make any sort of custom changes for the sake of a better PvP environment, even when the top 100 teams in both 2v2 and 3v3 are consisted of 80%+ Alliance, 99% of which contain at least 1 human, most have 2.

6. thank you that pretty much answered my question.

7. The main issue is Alliance is incentivized to PvP while the Horde is discouraged. Compulsive PvP minxmaxers naturally flock to the Alliance for the broken human racia. This causes the Alliance to usually outgear the Horde in PvP situations and causes PvP to be very unattractive for Horde players to specialize in because even if they are at equal gear and skill level to their Alliance counterparts, they are still at a disadvantage.
    I have like 7 toons on Icecrown all Horde side but I only PvP on 2 then because of this very reason why bother taking PvP seriously as a Horde player when Alliance outgears in PvP.

even when the top 100 teams in both 2v2 and 3v3 are consisted of 80%+ Alliance, 99% of which contain at least 1 human, most have 2.
    If humans could be hunters, druids and shamans the top 100 teams would only have humans

8. I dont think icecrown is balanced in pvp, at least in bg you will find people so well geared, almost all full wrathfull with shadowmourne
    Fixed that for you.

9. Wotlk is balanced. Players just make it unbalanced. Allow me to ask:

What type of feedback can you expect when 90% players act like everything is op except they race/class they perform and refusing to get better?
    What type of feedback can you expect when people lose some bgs and they act like their faction is miserable in PvP (especially when you solo queue)?
    What type of feedback can you expect when most turn their own personal experiences into general?

Now wonder why Icecrown is "unbalanced"?

About overgearing, obviously that's annoying, but it's something for both factions, not just one. If you've fallen in a bg with green geared players, it only means you had bad luck, that's all.

10. I have like 7 toons on Icecrown all Horde side but I only PvP on 2 then because of this very reason why bother taking PvP seriously as a Horde player when Alliance outgears in PvP.

If humans could be hunters, druids and shamans the top 100 teams would only have humans
    i eat hoomans, thats my favorite meal of every day!

idk honestly, if you go to horde side, you will have more players to kill in pvp, idk what more you could ever ask.

11. Too brutal picture.
    Current alliance players must be printed enormously bloated due to nonstop FAP drinking.

12 Last