1. Vanilla raids available

I have never been in vanilla raid and i would love to have that experience here. What vanilla raids are present here if any?

2. Zul'Gurub, Molten Core and Blackwing Lair are open for sure (speaking by experience). Molten Core is kinda buggy. If you die and release, you'll spawn in Westfall. Probably the same case in BWL. Dousing the runes doesn't work (this is needed in order to make the 2nd last boss spawn), although, he spawns once all previous bosses dies. So yes, you can clear the whole thing. Ragnaros is pretty buggy too, for example he is not stationary and instead walks up to the tank like any normal mob. Then there's loot tables. They seem really weird. Either 1 epic frops or 6. Seen a bit of both. Both bindings can drop (we're gotten both), although no Eye of Sulfuras has been seen, nor any other epics from Ragnaros what so ever (multiple kills). Only the random BoE stuff.

Blackwing Lairs gates doesn't work so you can just open them and run through. This allows skipping the first few bosses, although pulling later bosses causes them to despawn a few seconds after pulling them, might be linked to the fact that the first/second bosses are still alive.

I'm unsure of AQ20/40 but I'd assume you can enter these. Didn't personally try them myself though. Then there's Naxx, that's currently closed. Although I've seen a lot of fixes and such being applied to the fights in there so hopefully Naxx will be opened sometimes in the future.

Hf!