1. Want to come back

I know all about the current situation of Neltharion, but i want to play on it again nevertheless. Are there any alliance guilds actively raiding or doing anything pve related? If not guilds, at least a group of people

2. It's " The Ministry " *****.

3. I know all about the current situation of Neltharion, but i want to play on it again nevertheless. Are there any alliance guilds actively raiding or doing anything pve related? If not guilds, at least a group of people
    Neltharion needs more people like you, enjoy the stay and I hope you have fun.

4. If you play alliance and you play caster aka cloth. I can make you vic gear to start.

5. Wanna play again Cata, but idk wut to do? Will be a new realm or what? Any news?

6. Wanna play again Cata, but idk wut to do? Will be a new realm or what? Any news?
    a new realm? there's not enough players on it now to really keep it open, and you want a new realm? lulz.

7. Yeah, why not? Ppl dont wanna play on Nelth coz its unballanced, but fresh start will change that. Anyway i just asked, no need for sarcastic answers. I love cata, was playing before "Hermes" crash, and wanna join again. Thats why im asking, dont wanna spend my time here just to see end of Nelth...

8. If you play alliance and you play caster aka cloth. I can make you vic gear to start.
    thats nice for new ppl

9. OK guys,just started again on Nelth, so any help (few gold for leveling and mount,friendly guild...) would be appreciated... My ingame name is LUNNAMOON... Thx in fwd...

10. Yeah, why not? Ppl dont wanna play on Nelth coz its unballanced
    How is it unbalanced? Are you talking about the PvE items? They're totally fine and actually, pretty easy to farm. Tbh you can gear up one char really fast in cata.
    Anyway, I hope you have fun here :)

11. I ment economy is unballanced, but idk... Anyway, like i said, i was once played Cata, and now i will start again. Also have alot of VPs to spend after once i hit 85. Sadly, no heirloom items for VP....