1. Stolen Account

Hello,

Yesterday i wrote couple of e-mails everything that had to do im done to recover my account with charecter Dunden i can prove that account is main with picutre of me how im levleing im gearing farming and all game stuff doing i was scamed now my charecter you can check in the armory of the Warmane is nacked from this ****ing scamer they proly stoled my 200-300 gold dunno what happened with my items but my charecter Dunden is nacked!

<removed by moderator> thats the fake link of the scamer who spamed in the world log in ur account panel and get ur free coins! As you see the server is 1:1
    Account name of my account is morte1994 - char Dunden, e-mail [email protected] but they changed email and PW
    https://dunden.imgur.com/all/ - here i can see few picures of me and of point of my firend joannaa who tryed to speak with the scamer to give me back my account and char he told him that i have to buy my account back for 20$

GMs of the server PLEASE you can write me e-mail on [email protected] or [email protected] refund my account.

Thanks in advance!

2. first off, remove the malicious link, and all account related info, never post that on the forums. 2nd send an email to [email protected] with all your info in it, they'll get back to you within a few days.