1. [Cata] 4.3.4 for Mac (no installation required)

I heard that many Mac users are still having issues running Cataclysm 4.3.4 so I decided to run some tests, and I’m exited to bring you this version for Mac!

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Click on this DOWNLOAD link
    2. Unzip the file
    3. Open the “Hizzy Warmane 4.3.4” folder
    4. DO NOT click on the launcher. Instead, right click the World of Warcraft icon
    5. Select "Show Package Contents"
    6. Navigate into Contents/MacOS
    7. Open terminal (just type “terminal” on the Launch Pad)
    8. Drag the World of Warcraft file inside that folder to Terminal, and wait for the game to launch

NOTE:

If you’re running the latest Mac OS version, the game is still working but you might have to repeat step 8 every time you want to run the game (I’ll work around that).

I hope this helps and let me know if you come across some issues with this version.

Enjoy!

2. does the sudo chmod +x command thing work instead of dragging it into terminal every time?

3. hi hizzy, the instructions work perfectly. did you ever make any progress on making the client runnable just by opening the .app file?

4. Hizzy, you are a champ. We owe you big time!!

5. hi hizzy, the instructions work perfectly. did you ever make any progress on making the client runnable just by opening the .app file?
    I believe I did but I got too distracted and forgot to update this guide.

My pleasure guys, I'm glad I was able to help you! I wish we had a Cata server to play on but you can use this version to play anywhere else. :(

6. Hi, I don't know if you'll answer, but I'll ask anyway :D ..... I did everything as you asked, but when I press enter in the terminal I get alert, which says that I can't stream required archive data..... do you know why is this happening? Is there any way I can run it? My OS is Mojave 10.14.6. Thanks for answer :D

7. I have the same issue. Does anyone know a solution for this?