1. Sub pvp LF advice

Hey, so ive been playing sub for quite sometime now, have 6.3 gs 60% arp and 900 resi. But i strugle abit with some classes in duels.

Warlock destro with skeleton key and 1.4 resi, any advice vs that? I tried to oben with CoS and dance, but he menage to survive and then im **** when i open again bcuz he will sedu and burst.

Shadow priest, idk i cant beat good player, noobs are ez but the good one are really hard.

Ret, i guess they are unbeatable with Sacred and 1h mace :( right?

Can you guys type your tactics? Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Versus a warlock you open with cheapshot then CoS dance and he should be dead if not be prepared to kick the succubus or vanish and reopen.

Shadowpriests should be an easier target simply wait for bubble debuff to hit 1 second sap 3x until bubble is gone open with shadowdance and 99% of the time they will use dispersion on shadowdance vanish and now just open with a full stun lock and they should be dead if they trinket kidney then you put them in a full blind and once again reset.

A decent ret is almost impossible to kill as a rogue simply because of freedom on kidney.

I currently run 720 resil 83% arp 52% crit.