1. New to Multiboxing

I've played wow for years now and always have seen mulitboxers. Just recently I saw a big mutliboxer on Icecrown and now I would like to try it. I am completely new when it comes to boxing, I would love to have as much help as possible. I dont know any software to use or how to use it, I don't know what team is the best to create. And for starting with multiboxing I am just going to have 2 characters while I learn and then I will go to 5. Please post any helpful information on this topic!!!!

2. I've played wow for years now and always have seen mulitboxers. Just recently I saw a big mutliboxer on Icecrown and now I would like to try it. I am completely new when it comes to boxing, I would love to have as much help as possible. I dont know any software to use or how to use it, I don't know what team is the best to create. And for starting with multiboxing I am just going to have 2 characters while I learn and then I will go to 5. Please post any helpful information on this topic!!!!
    dont bother starting with 2, im 99% sure you will quit fast. start with 5, it will give you the feeling for multiboxing.

as of info, u should google things as for multiboxers google is our best friend. there are tons of guides in youtube. check em out.

we are here to help you when google cant.

3. I would suggest starting with 5 shamans or 5 mages. In tbc you don't have interact with target keybind which makes things difficult for melle teams, talking with flightmasters and questgivers. You have use Isboxer or other software to send the mouse clicks though. Once you get to say level 20 or so or think you have the hang of it, you could try a 5 man team with mixed classes.

4. U have to spend 2-3 nights and watch ALL wow multibox videos on youtube before u start.

5. Was multiboxing for a night on Blackrock, very fun but when I got on today stuff just stopped working, Alt+A(Assist Leader). There is no specific thing on google to fix it either. Any tips here?

6. I am using 42
    Edited: September 25, 2017

7. for wotlk you should be using isboxer toolkit build 40.
    42 is designed for legion, it will not work properly on wotlk

8. I dont know how to change from version 42 to 40, there is no option in installer

9. I dont know how to change from version 42 to 40, there is no option in installer
    its not smth you simply change. you have to find that toolkit version in isboxer site(i think isboxer.com provides all versions of it, atleast used to), download it, its like a fresh start.
    like you download it anew, new toolkit, new setting.
    im not gunna find it for you. go knock yourself out @ google.