1. You're talking about the racials as if it's the only thing that's imbalanced in arena. PvP in general is imbalanced, and specifically arenas. If it wasn't the racials there would be something else to blame. The simple truth is that imbalance is the nature of the game at this stage. In fact, the racials are far from being the most imbalanced part of TBC pvp (and no, TBC isn't the expansion with the worst racial imbalance - that accolade goes to WotLK). Take a look at class balance - are all classes represented equally at the top? Heck, let's not even get into the spec debate... The racials in TBC are certainly powerful, but they are by no means overpowered (NE excluded, although even that has some uses). Ultimately, if you're good enough to get into top 50, your racial won't be the difference between you getting there or not. It will certainly help, but another racial might have helped you in other circumstances.

The more likely scenario as to why most top teams are horde is simply because there are more of them - especially if you consider the original faction imbalance. Most of the top teams have probably been around since the start of the realm (or for the majority of the server's life), so logically they would have gone to the faction where they had the best chance of getting a good partner due to more players. With horde still outnumbering alliance (albeit by a much smaller margin) it's fairly predictable that most top teams will be horde, simply because there are more of them.

2. You're talking about the racials as if it's the only thing that's imbalanced in arena. PvP in general is imbalanced, and specifically arenas. If it wasn't the racials there would be something else to blame. The simple truth is that imbalance is the nature of the game at this stage. In fact, the racials are far from being the most imbalanced part of TBC pvp (and no, TBC isn't the expansion with the worst racial imbalance - that accolade goes to WotLK). Take a look at class balance - are all classes represented equally at the top? Heck, let's not even get into the spec debate... The racials in TBC are certainly powerful, but they are by no means overpowered (NE excluded, although even that has some uses). Ultimately, if you're good enough to get into top 50, your racial won't be the difference between you getting there or not. It will certainly help, but another racial might have helped you in other circumstances.

The more likely scenario as to why most top teams are horde is simply because there are more of them - especially if you consider the original faction imbalance. Most of the top teams have probably been around since the start of the realm (or for the majority of the server's life), so logically they would have gone to the faction where they had the best chance of getting a good partner due to more players. With horde still outnumbering alliance (albeit by a much smaller margin) it's fairly predictable that most top teams will be horde, simply because there are more of them.
    Simply because Horde racials > Alliance racials. We don't see almost any Draenei/Night Elf who play any class different than Shaman/Druid. Trolls are also rare in PvP.

3. The more likely scenario as to why most top teams are horde is simply because there are more of them - especially if you consider the original faction imbalance. Most of the top teams have probably been around since the start of the realm (or for the majority of the server's life), so logically they would have gone to the faction where they had the best chance of getting a good partner due to more players. With horde still outnumbering alliance (albeit by a much smaller margin) it's fairly predictable that most top teams will be horde, simply because there are more of them.
    There are more of them mainly because of racials..

4. This here might be the biggest reason why Horde always outnumbers Alliance and why every decent server has to do something to force the faction balance to an acceptable level.

5. I personally love troll's l99ks and their racial. It may not be the best, and sone look down 9n it, i feel like it fits my playstyle better than wotf. I dont think racials give much unbalance. Imo the reason why undeads dominate arena is because the ppl who want to be nr. 1 all look up the same guides follow the same playstyle that has been tested and improved by many people. But that doesnt mean it's the single best setup, it's just the easiest.

And i have a question for you. If they were to remove racials, what would happen to priest racials? Would you remove them too?

6. In TBC arenas will be only fair and much more balanced if Racials were not working inside the arena, then u can say who is number one..
    People use to play race that they dont like how they look or wats the story line behind it, just pick them becouse they are OP at some point...
    How many nightelf rogues u will see in high reiting? zero... why? becouse there racial is uselss - 1% dodge as passive and Shadowmeld only use in out of combat, same with priest why would u pick nightelf while the dwarf or undead give u so much more..
    im not even sure if its possible to play Nightelf Rogue and Priest 2v2 and get in top 5 rank in Outland cuz any good undead team will counter u hard no matter if they play rogue and mage or rogue and priest or w/e combo, the fact that u can't chain CC, can make a win and losse diffrents
    and thats why u come at point that u have to play Undead! cuz thats the right path if u aim high reiting u choose to be broken and faceroll the alliance by showing a middle finger to Crowd Controll.

TBC at all is to old expansion blizzard for sure made mistakes by letting this racials to be used in arena, atleast they nerf them in other expansions...
    but here and now in server with 15k players competition is huge and if was me I would set off the racials to be used in arenas, then i will fully respect the all undeads in top 10 but for sure u will see much more alliance teams in top 10 not only horde...

Please set off racials while inside the arena and lets play one much more balanced game !
    Imagine no racials in arena
    - Undeads - u will finally can make the same CC that they can make to u no more out of Fear or charm effects
    - Orcs - finally no RNG stun resists atleast not at this huge percentige
    - Humans - u wont be seen from 25 yards while in stealth
    - Dwarfs - they wont remove 5 stacks of wound poisons + crip poisons and all freaking bleeds and stuff on them.. fcking OP
    - other racials have some usefull things too, but certainly not at this level of broken ****.. so i can't even put them in this top tier list of being imbalanced
    All I can say is piss off, I am sick of these topics getting bumped continuously , the game is what it is, either play it or stop

First 12