1. How do i get vote points?

I tried using the "collect points" button on "my account" tab next to where it shows my coins but it just sasys "no points to collect". How do i vote now? to clarify i used to play when the server was pre warmane, and it seemed to be a lot easier to vote. Am i missing something?

2. now you need to have at least 1000 unique Achievemnt Points on yoru Account

3. On account combined, but having the same achievement on two different characters will NOT count 2 times

4. May 5, 2020  
    Does it count achievement points on Blackroack ?

5. May 5, 2020  
    Does it count achievement points on Blackroack ?
    no, blackrock achievements do not count

6. so, once you have 1000 ach points then you get access to the vote links? Or is there another way to get points? Is there an easy way to see how many ach points you have so you know how far to go? I can't keep track of which are duplicates across my toons and I'm getting a bit lost.

thanks.

7. so, once you have 1000 ach points then you get access to the vote links? Or is there another way to get points? Is there an easy way to see how many ach points you have so you know how far to go? I can't keep track of which are duplicates across my toons and I'm getting a bit lost.

thanks.
    That's the only way and there isn't any way to check your unique achievements on your account sadly. Easiest way to keep track of it is to just grind 1k on one character. Make sure to check that you have 1k both in-game and on Armory here: http://armory.warmane.com/ because sometimes they count differently for some reason.

8. thanks. I guess I didn't word my question right, though. I wasn't asking if there was another way to be able to vote, just wondering if once you get to 1000 points does a link automatically show up on your account page? something I have to click on? like is there a way to know that I have access to vote points other than keep trying to click on "collect points" every day until magically I can do it? I don't know what to expect because I am apparently only at 900 points so far.

thanks again.

9. You can hover over your activity rank and the message at the bottom will change. Atm it should be saying simething like ' You need 1k achv points' and it will change to 'You're geting x points for y achv points' .