1. Questions on Dynamic ID (do some bosses in icc in heroic and others on normal)

Hello, I have a few questions regarding the Dynamic ID feature:
    - For ICC 10 does the kingslayer have to have killed Lich king in 10m or is 25m sufficient?
    - If the kingslayer is saved on an ICC10 instance can he change to heroic on a different ICC10 ID which is already 2 bosses down?
    - If its 10 man does the kingslayer have to enter the raid to change? If so does someone have to leave the instance to make room for the kingslayer? Can the one that left to make room enter again once the kingslayer has left?

Thanks in advance.

2. - For ICC 10 does the kingslayer have to have killed Lich king in 10m or is 25m sufficient?.
    Haven't tried but pretty sure you need 10 for 10hc, 25 for 25hc, wait for someone to confirm.
    - If the kingslayer is saved on an ICC10 instance can he change to heroic on a different ICC10 ID which is already 2 bosses down?
    You can try your luck from dalaran, but I don't think he'll be able to do so without entering the instance then he'll be in another instance, but hey, it's warmane, anything could happen.
    - If its 10 man does the kingslayer have to enter the raid to change? If so does someone have to leave the instance to make room for the kingslayer? Can the one that left to make room enter again once the kingslayer has left?
    Yea, this sounds reasonable as it's left on the mode set by the last person, you can give back lead to the actual leader as soon as you change to HC and it'll remain HC till he changes back.

3. Thank you for the answers.
    I have one more question: Does the kingslayer get saved to an ID when he changes to heroic on an instance with some bosses already down?

4. Hello, I have a few questions regarding the Dynamic ID feature:
    - For ICC 10 does the kingslayer have to have killed Lich king in 10m or is 25m sufficient?
    In addition to what was already said, keep in mind that the raid leader is the only one that needs this qualification.

No. Once you are committed to a raid ID, you are locked to it. You cannot join another group that has progressed to X boss as you, even if the same bosses have been killed.
    Thank you for the answers.
    I have one more question: Does the kingslayer get saved to an ID when he changes to heroic on an instance with some bosses already down?
    Why does it sound like to me that you're trying to exploit in a fashion to get a raid on heroic difficulty without a person with Kingslayer present? You are not supposed to be able to do that. If you do accomplish such a thing, it will need to be fixed.

5. Why does it sound like to me that you're trying to exploit in a fashion to get a raid on heroic difficulty without a person with Kingslayer present? You are not supposed to be able to do that. If you do accomplish such a thing, it will need to be fixed.
    Such a thing is being done regularly for many months by many people openly. If it is indeed an "exploit", developers should have already been aware of it a long time ago.

EDIT: here is proof: http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=...-mode#p2079868

So it isn't an "exploit".
    Edited: September 29, 2017