1. Best way to make accounts?

I've been wanting to get into Multiboxing for a while, but I'm wondering about how to go about making the accounts.

Would I really need to make x amount of different e-mails so I can use a different e-mail for each account?
    Is there any smart way to bypass this or should I just make x amount of new gmail accounts to make it work?

2. Would I really need to make x amount of different e-mails so I can use a different e-mail for each account?
    yes

Is there any smart way to bypass this ?
    Not anymore.

3. I've been wanting to get into Multiboxing for a while, but I'm wondering about how to go about making the accounts.

Would I really need to make x amount of different e-mails so I can use a different e-mail for each account?
    Is there any smart way to bypass this or should I just make x amount of new gmail accounts to make it work?
    Just make a bunch of random ones. You won't really need them again unless you have issues with your passwords. For your username, make them all similar for ease (i.e. timbuck1, timbuck2, timbuck3). You can have them all use your mobile for the confirmation code (i had to do it early on, i already had 2 accounts but I think it still required me to use a phone confirmation number after the first one).

I also suggest making a document somewhere with all of this information just in case. Have it contain the email, associated account name, what name you used on the email, and password (especially if they are all different).

That's what I did at least.

4. First one required no verification, the next did, and then for some reason I hit the cap on verifications on my phone number..

I founds a loophole on my iPhone tho.. I created a Gmail account thought the settings and it didn't ask for verification, then canceled adding the account when it was created... Unlimited accounts that was it seems.... Thanks for replies tho guys :)

5. Hello,
    U dont need to make multiple email ids.. Just put '.' in ur Gmail id while making account. So single Gmail id will be enough
    For example :-

Ur Gmail email id is : [email protected]

Email for main warmane Account while registering: [email protected]
    Email for second warmane Account while registering : [email protected]
    Email for third warmane Account while registering : [email protected]
    Email for fourth warmane Account while registering : [email protected]
    Email for fifth warmane Account while registering : [email protected]

Gmail will ignore ur <dot> while Warmane sends email to ur Gmail id. So it will all work fine

6. Email for main warmane Account while registering: [email protected]
    Email for second warmane Account while registering : [email protected]
    Email for third warmane Account while registering : [email protected]
    Email for fourth warmane Account while registering : [email protected]
    Email for fifth warmane Account while registering : [email protected]
    that method doesn't work anymore