1. For people who dont like fast leveling

Since you dont wanna change Lordaeron, why dont you make in Icecrown option lie .set xp rate 1. Not for everyone, just to some that dont like fast leveling.

2. i would love to see this too...

3. They have this, its called Lordearon. You don't get to come here and try and change the rules, simply because you want more people to play with. Pick the server. there are 3 flavors to choose from, all have pro's and con's.

4. They have this, its called Lordearon. You don't get to come here and try and change the rules, simply because you want more people to play with. Pick the server. there are 3 flavors to choose from, all have pro's and con's.
    How does that affect you exactly and what's wrong with what he's proposing?

5. How does that affect you exactly and what's wrong with what he's proposing?
    One.
    There’s a place for these suggestions. It’s http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7
    Two.
    Realm features - Do not suggest or demand that the already-confirmed realm features be disabled, removed, etc.
    Custom content - If there isn't a good reason for it, don't post it. We normally have no interest in custom content at all.
    On a personal note, no one wants to see pointless posts about the server to ignite a discussion on changes to an already established formula, and it's been working this way long before you both were here, it works, leave it be.

6. it's been suggested many times before and denied. if they want to do adjustable rates they will, they don't need player imput on it.

7. For starters, I do like his suggestion so whether it irritates you to read topics like this or not doesn't concern me whatsoever, I don't know where you've gotten the consensus to speak in behalf of the entire community. I'm also not sure where you get your information from but I've been here way before this was turned into Warmane.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that you should not be so pedantic towards people making a suggestion, if they posted it in the wrong section then lead them to the right one and wait for a Mod to close the topic from further discussion rather than just ranting about it. Besides, whatever Mercy means with a 'good reason' is relative as he/she didn't expand into it, we do not know that unless you're part of the staff & if you're desperate for moderation rights, fill an application and send it to the staff rather than acting as such.

Kind Regards,
    Thuriel.

8. Beyle07, do you post stuff only to get a high post count? Or are you playing the White Knight for Pirin or jeki? Because your replies are total garbage.

If people don't like fast leveling, then they should go to Lordaeron. That's it. No one is going to make changes to Icecrown just because people are selfish pricks who want 1x but also want high population. The population on Lordaeron is still more than enough for an average WotLK realm.

9. Icecrown was not meant for leveling as much as endgame and raiding. People here don't really want the leveling aspect of the game, most even prefer to bypass it with instant-80.
    On the other hand, leveling itself can be done in Lordaeron without being affected by the "buffed" raid content. It's much better there because people actually do low-level dungeons and crafting and whatnot. And most of the population is around the world, not sitting in Dalaran.

10. Watch what you're asking, brother. Trust me, you don't wanna level here in x1 with all the ganking there is day after day. Consider yourself warned.
    However, if Icecrown will have a feature allowing players to choose the experience rate, fine, I couldn't care less. If it's manifestly better to the server in general, then I won't be against it. But my appeal stands, suggestions should be thought for the server, not for your personal tastes.

11. Watch what you're asking, brother. Trust me, you don't wanna level here in x1 with all the ganking there is day after day. Consider yourself warned.
    However, if Icecrown will have a feature allowing players to choose the experience rate, fine, I couldn't care less. If it's manifestly better to the server in general, then I won't be against it. But my appeal stands, suggestions should be thought for the server, not for your personal tastes.
    1x leveling sucks anyway with or without ganking. Trying to get to endgame PVE/PVP and being slowed down by crappy drop rates of quest items isn't really my idea of fun.