1. Better shop usability / More info how to get gold

I see many new players on Icecrown begging for gold. Obviously there are a few morons who try to earn as much money as possible like this, there are the others.

It's a pain in the *** to find the corresponding offer in the shop. I dont give the newbs gold but tell them to visit the shop and buy the gold, like I did it myself. They all said they were supprised that this is possible. I for myself found it somewhat frustrating like the shop system is working.

So please let the newbs know, that there is possibility to buy the gold and improve the shop handling, perhps putting gold in an own category.

2. No. Many people who play on private servers are allergic on any kind of shop. Also, would you like to see spam on your account information or website home, "BUY THIS, ONLY FOR, DO YOU KNOW? YOU CAN BUY THIS"?
    Many new people come to Warmane, many of them are just trying server, seeing is everything OK etc. They are newbies, but they don't ask for gold. Those who are asking for gold are mostly kids, some mentally stuck middle age man. I AM SURE, THEY CAN'T, THEY WON'T BUY GOLD.
    Like where did you get this? "I dont give the newbs gold but tell them to visit the shop and buy the gold, like I did it myself. *They all said they were supprised that this is possible.*"
    How many people?
    Honestly, gold beggers, they are here like, from the beginning of WoW. OFC, this is big server, more people, more gold beggers, but honestly, this isn't big problem, get over it.

3. People can't figure out how to buy gold in the online shop after being told it's there... you know, after observing people on here over the years, I find that entirely believable, tragic, but believable. Console generation was bad enough, but now we're dealing with the apple generation, one button, one brain cell.

If you told gold beggars about shop, they'd just beg for coins instead (jk but why do very very few beg for coins? Because no one gives them any!). They're beggars. Jesus invented begging. Give them nothing.

The issue with gold begging is that people give gold, surprisingly large amounts per unit time (yes I've tested it out of interest) and if i started totally fresh on here and there was no coin shop, I would absolutely 100% beg for gold because it's efficient at lower levels.

People who object to the shop are just cretins, they don't understand how things work, how the world works, how humans work, furthermore they attach some kind of pride, honor, and value to paint by numbers brain-dead tasks.

If they genuinely enjoyed doing what they are doing (leveling, questing, doing the same piss easy raid week after week for a year or more in some cases to get perfect gear) then they would just get on with it and not care that others can buy the stuff. Some do.

Note: I would actually like this announcement idea about gold in coin shop, mainly because I sell vast amounts of gold there, and there's a chance it might shift prices a few percent in my favour (but it won't do anything to stop the gold beggars).
    Edited: September 28, 2017

4. Mirda, that was not my intention. Just a good visible information on registration (registration mail), probably first login too, would be better than now. I did not speak about permanent spam by server, although there would be no difference to the spam you hear in the cities.

I came to the shop by intention, but finding the gold section was really by accident (and I am no Apple user ;) ). I never had searched gold in the item section. A separate section from store and trade for only gold would perhaps increase comfort a bit.

Of course it is only a small number of players I talked to and of course it is not representative, but I think most beginners don't know about the possibility to buy gold (or bigger bags).