1. Hello, new and hoping for some info.

Hi there, I'm new to Medivh (and TBC private as a whole) and was wondering if anyone could give me some basic info on faction (and class/spec if available) population balance?

Besides that if there is anything people feel I should know about the server it would be appreciated.

Hope to see you ingame sometime. :)

2. here you can check horde/ally population: https://www.warmane.com/information

Medivh is an x1 realm with no Gear on Marketplace and Bosses are buffed ( more hp + more dmgs)

3. Thanks for the link, I knew about 1x and no gear but didn't know the bosses were buffed, so thanks for the info. :)

Do you know if any classes/specs are over/under represented on the server?

4. If you want to find a group instantly roll a tank. There is more horde (something like 60:40).

5. Shamans (all specs) seems quite underrepresented (and in very high demand due to insane buffs). You will very easiely get groups for 5mans as a tank, but will probably be more difficult in a good guild. Melee dps are probably a bit high populated compared to their demand.

6. Thanks perryboi, was thinking of either going Paladin (probably Protection but obviously a flexible class) or Shaman (most likely Enhancement but that seems like the least desired of it's choices due to excess melee?) so both my class choices seem viable at the least.

Will probably end up playing Alliance (played Horde on retail and figured a change would be fun if strange feeling)

As a side note my girlfriend is interested in playing a Warlock along side me and I was wondering how the pet pathing is?

7. I'm going to highjack this thread with a question instead of making a new one;
    I will be rolling an Ele sham on either Horde or Ally side. I have gone through guild recruitments on both sides but is there a consensus on the "top" guilds and if they are overerepresented on either faction?

Reason I ask is that, for me there is no reason to i.ex. play Alliance side if all the topguilds are horde.
    Thanks for answer < 3

8. I'm going to highjack this thread with a question instead of making a new one;
    I will be rolling an Ele sham on either Horde or Ally side. I have gone through guild recruitments on both sides but is there a consensus on the "top" guilds and if they are overerepresented on either faction?

Reason I ask is that, for me there is no reason to i.ex. play Alliance side if all the topguilds are horde.
    Thanks for answer < 3
    horde has full t5 clear, while best ally guild is at 9/10, both sides are pretty equal when its about the amount of guilds raiding t5, but you shouldn't focus on getting into a guild that has everything on farm. you can only experience the joy of getting firstkills with a guild once, i wouldn't want to miss that on tbc.