1. Hardest to easiest class to level?

I saw a post on the internet listing the nine classes for Burning Crusade in order from hardest to easiest in terms of leveling. However, I have yet to see anything like that for Wrath of the Lich King and I'm very interested to see how each class ranks in leveling difficulty/speed with the mechanics being different from Burning Crusade.

Also, here's the link to the list for Burning Crusade for those wanting to see that. https://www.warcraftpets.com/guides/other/leveling/

2. Imo paladins and death knights are the easiest to level with,druids are easy after cat form(however as a newbie druids have too many spells/abilities to train),shaman is pretty good after talenting dual wield and going enchancement,rogues are good in combat spec,warriors are nice in prot,clothies are decent in proper specs(frost mage,sh priest after mind flay,locks in affli/destro) and i have terrible ptsd from levelling my hunter as the pet can barely could hold aggro even in bm spec.Thats only my perspective,it could differ for others,as you can see i have an affinity towards melee.

3. I never had a problem with leveling hunters. They are quite easy to level, the pet pretty much does all the work, you can even kill more than one mob at a time. Another really easy class is aff warlock. Once you get life tap you'll never oom. And combined with a void pet, like hunters, you can take down more than one mob at a time.

The worst to level and pretty much everyone will confirm it are priests. Oh the horrors X_X.

On the bright side tho, i made a dwarf priest so he is fine with having to drink after every fight.

4. They are quite easy to level, the pet pretty much does all the work
    Except when i do some autoshots after 5 sec and my bear's aggro is non-existent.That stands for retail where pet aggro is working correctly,but here there are some issues with pet threat,idk if it's fixed since i levelled up my hunter.

5. Except when i do some autoshots after 5 sec and my bear's aggro is non-existent.That stands for retail where pet aggro is working correctly,but here there are some issues with pet threat,idk if it's fixed since i levelled up my hunter.
    Then you are honestly doing something wrong.

6. Then you are honestly doing something wrong.
    Pet aggro was almost non-existent even in bm spec on old core.Idk if its working now.

7. On the bright side tho, i made a dwarf priest so he is fine with having to drink after every fight.
    haha
    Make sure you take plenty o' booze!