1. Where is all people below 70 lvl?

Hello . I m new on this sever ,please help me to find some mates . I am 27 lvl and all my items are white or green . I didn’t see in chat lfg for 20-30 dungeons .
    Where is all new players and how can I get blue items?)))))

2. Keep leveling dont worry about items its a 5x server.

3. You wont see people looking for dungeons because of the 5x exp and most wont be geared enough for them. I used my lv5 mace on my priest till lv61. Once you have a 70 and can afford the high prices on the AH. Your alts will have an easier time leveling. =)

Just get to 70, knock out netherstorm/SMV cuz the quest rewards are really good and then run 70 instances.

4. All the low level players are doing dungeons and have good gear. They don't go out farming mobs because PVP is very frightening.
    Join a guild and do dungeons with them. They will give you gold for fast mount and bags.

5. Hello . I m new on this sever ,please help me to find some mates . I am 27 lvl and all my items are white or green . I didn’t see in chat lfg for 20-30 dungeons .
    Where is all new players and how can I get blue items?)))))
    You get blue items via dungeons. You don't see a lot of people around because of dungeons. And because it's 5x and people can get 1-70 in 3-4 days no problem. When it comes to dungeons, you have to take full advantage of your class: if you can be tank - get a tank setup; if you can be healer - go a spec that allows you to heal; otherwise - start dungeon groups yourself. Be proactive and do quests which give item rewards (I hope you know those quests well enough by now).

6. I dont know what server you guys are playing on but you aint finding groups for dungeons here on outlands. I have level 9 characters in total split between horde and alliance. My recent character a war alliance side currently 67. I level this time with a friend Pally healer... So, a tank and healer has had issue finding 3 good dps.

I sat for over an hour the last 2 days trying to get people for 60-65 instances, nevermind lowbie ones.

7. So,can someone advise me any alliance guild which will help me with party?

8. Look for a "casual" guild, the "raiding" ones pretty much only do raids and log out. Which is not to say that casual ones avoid raiding, just there are less gear-obsessed people in them. And chances are better to find people leveling together with you than in a guild full of level 70s.